Any way to delete visitor messages?

lol why i didnt let it go? Why dont you ‘let it go’ you’re the shit starter :slight_smile:

I didnt attack you a single time except in defense and retaliation. I have every right to defend myself and stand up for myself against your attacks, lies, insults, ridicule. You think you can bomb somebody and then call that person as the aggressor when totally unprovoked. Doesn’t make sense. So man up. If you start shit be ready for the slide.

By the way its funny you tell me to ‘let it go’ but then in the same post you insult me several times LOL :smiley: That won’t work :wink:

By the way your car is a stock street overpriced piece of SHIT with sub 100 dollar junkyard parts. My car is built to boot with things that MATTER when meant to be driven. Sure you don’t SEE that, but I don’t care :slight_smile: It’s not a oooh loook how prettyyyyyy I am in a parking lot kind of car. However don’t worry, I’ll have my car’s ‘pretty aspects’ sorted out too in time its just not on my priority of things to do.

By the way swapping in an SR from a japanese junkyard doesn’t automatically make your car ‘built’. It’s a stock fucken motor from a junkyard. Its but a single element to a car.