Any way to delete visitor messages?

Wrong dumbass I used the search button and found what someone did (only two people used the same exact headlights -- not supermade ones) and was inquiring more information as to what he did with the setup.

He promised to take pictures and give me information, he forgot and I bumped it to get a response out of him. Finally he did post up.

Then you jump in with insults and derogatory language towards me like a DUMB ASS that you are with further derogatory accusations (again like the thread which you created on here to flame me that bings closed).

You know the problem with liars and hate filled hypocrites like yourself? At the end of the day you don’t even know what the hell you said or did and I just quote myself and yourself in sequence.

For clarification, I have supermade frpheadlights, hella ff75 lights, hid ballast setup, c-west prototype headlights and some other misc circular lights I was toying with.

I was planning to do 50mm hella projectors but they are very costly. However I have just tonight discovered 60mm hella projectors are cheaper and will fit amongst few other things. In fact I took my headlights out and did measurements… as well as posted up my finding of the 60mm hella projectors in that very same thread for anyone else that requires information.

You on the other hand just attacked me, derailed the thread more, and that is all :slight_smile: And yes I have a full bn blister bodykit set… and just to clarify I am not stating this here to ‘show off’ because quite frankly I’m not in grade 6 bragging about how awesome I am because I just hit puberty or something… but just to clear up your false accusations and insults towards me.

I have nothing to prove to anyone but the truth. You on the other hand have malicious intents.