anybody been on a cruise?

Going on a cruise with the girlfriend next week and I’m kinda nervous about going. Anybody have any good experiences?

what cruise line? I’ve been on a few, but the wife has been on a ton and knows her way around most of them… lol From the ones I went on I had a blast. Plan on spending a lot of money though and be careful b/c you have to give them a cc number and they use your boarding card as a cc… so its really easy to charge it up quick.

What cruise line? I have been on New Holland and Royal Caribbean and had great experiences on both of the lines

Ive been on a couple Disney cruise, a carnival cruise and two royal caribbean cruises. Royal Caribbean cruises were by far the best but they were all really fun.

Been on three… last one I was on, the boat went through a hurricane… captain was fired on the spot.

Were going on Norwegian cruise line. Going to the Bahamas

Oooohh you guys are going to have fun, just you and Sam?!?! Since you don’t drink it will be cheapy cheap. We went on Celebrity & Royal Caribbean- both had advantages and disadvantages. If you’re going to drink bottled water see if they have a drink package you can buy- it will be MUCH cheaper in the long run!

Jealous. Never been on one. Have fun homie!

Is the Bahamas your only stop?!?

Leaves ny and goes to Florida for a day. Then two different stops for two days in the Bahamas.

I did the same type of cruise last year, NCL, stopped at St. Thomas, St. Martin and Atlantise. You’ll have a blast Frank. Don’t worry about ANYTHING just enjoy ur self

Ohh we went out of NJ last year! You guys are going to have so much fun :slight_smile: I’m excited for you guys! Have fun and make sure you relax and enjoy it!!!

Are you going on any excusrions (i.e. zip-line, off-roading, etc.)?

I’m going Royal Caribbean to Bermuda Oct 22nd! Can’t fucking waiiiiit.

your a dork. Its just the 2 of us going. Everyone says they love cruises just hoping for good weather!

went on a royal carribean cruise once. i loved it. would do it again.

How did you get back?

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2000_Cast_Away/tom_hanks_cast_away_007.jpg

I’m guessing the vice captain took over… but there was a wall of pictures that showed the chain of command and they took the captains picture down and everything. Some lady fell and broke her hip and had to be airlifted out. Vomit everywhere. We would be at dinner and you would just hear a cabinet full of dishes smash. Sort of a cool experience.

I did the same cruise in may great time…if ur a drinker one advice go buy large bottles of listerine dump it outband fill it with the booz of ur choice…most expensivepart of the cruise is the booz and do the formal dinner…besides that is a great time