Anybody else see the U.S. credit rating drop?

i would like to agree with you both but thats just not reality. I beyond bust my ass only to continually have things put out of my reach by shit the government is doing. Work 6 days a week close to 90 hours keep my email on my sell and answer phone calls well after business hours only to be taxed to fuck and then have to pay more at the end of the year. I have now had my student loan interest rates raised 3 or 4 times because of the bail out and now am already hearing about another raise in interest on one because of this last government fiasco. thanks to budget cuts I cant even finish my degree because I “make to much for financial aid” but I personally cant afford the tuition even for community college which has trippled since i originally attended. To top that off the housing market and lending market is going to even more shit thanks to all this so i continue to have no chance ever of buying a house because banks are either going to absolutely rape me interest rate wise or they just wont give me a loan because and I quote “due to your student loans being restructured from the take over by citizens bank your annual income can not safely support the annual gross payout to debt with a mortgage”

This is the American Dream