anybody here ever have lasik

eye surgery done?
thinking about getting it,worried about the laser removing the cornea.
shit just scares me a little since you gotta look right at it.

I tried, but they said my eyes were “too young”. They said that b/c my eyes were dialated more then most, it’s just a sign of youth. The older I get the more they will lesson in dialations. It’s CRAZY! - but i want to get this done asap.

but on another note, I have known friends who had it done and after a day they are perfectly fine and can see clearly.

Friend of mine had it done and everything was fine. Can see perfect now.

my boss had it done and she hasn’t had any problems with it

what about those people that get the permanent fucked up sight. like they see blurs and when light shines in their eyes its kinda like a disco ball effect. its been around a little bit longer since ive heard of people getting that shit. so id go for it.

^ they said that would happen to me if I got it done.

I’ll stick with glasses. I’d be the one they would jack up…

Plus, I get sick to my stomache when Homer gets it done on “The Simpson’s” and his eyes crust up. Just thinking about that makes me sick. The episode on the King of Queens when Doug get’s it for his wife at the place with the coupon is classic as well.

i really want this done as well

my sister had it done. she loves it. she said she wishes to have had it done earlier. the recovery was less than one day. Thought it was crazy how well it worked.

my best friend and his mom had it done, he is kuwait…and she in king of prussia…i believe kramer lasik center…i dont know where you can get it done around here, but they both agree it was worth it

I plan on getting it done as soon as I can afford it. I’d like to see some long term studies of it…which actually might be out by the time I can afford it.

[QUOTE=LigonierA1][/QUOTE]

wow your creative…want a cookie?

:cookie:

thanks sonny!! :slight_smile:

how much is it go get done. Isnt it like 1500 per eye??

my dad and brother both had it done by TLC, it is a little pricey through them, but worth the cost, i mean, it is your eyes. Neither have had any problems and my dad has probably had it done for about 6 years now

My dad had 20/200 eyesight–almost legally blind, never seen him w/o his glasses for more than a minute. He would take them off and they would be bloodshot instantly. He had it done and now can see perfectly! Very odd seeing my dad w/o glasses at 60 years old…