Those who have had Lasik...

So I had another consultation with my eye doctor and he said I’m a good canidadate for Epi-Lasik which differs from the standard Lasik. He said they do one eye at a time, and it takes around 40 seconds and it’s over with. you heal for two-three days then come back 8 days later for the next eye.

Was just curious if anyone had it done, etc… With me pursuing a law enforcement career… it’s my best option. I have contacts now.

He said the only issue I will have is in 30 years i’ll need glasses to read.

Cost: $4200

Are you making these up out of your head, or copying them from somewhere? :rofl

My brother had it and paid like $3,500. He had both eyes done together. He also got ‘lifetime adjustments’ meaning if anything gets funky, he goes in and they fix for free.

i did the same thing, so did my brother.

best money i’ve ever spent.

That’s what he says. Best thing he ever bought.

I had epi-lasik through the Eye Center at Albany M. They did one eye Mon and one eye Weds. It was the best money I spent it cost me around 4000 with meds and lifetime adjustments if ever needed. Id do it again in a heartbeat if i had to go back intime without any doubt. They make it sound more invaisive then it really is for insurance reasons. My Fiance just had it done as well no issuses shes glad she did it as well.

might have to do this myself

my GF had lasik done… She said its the best thing shes ever decided to do. She said she can see perfect now.

Yep. My brother couldn’t see more than 5ft in front of him without his glasses. He sees better than most of the population now.

That is the only way I would get lasik.
As long as I can see without glasses, no thank you.

I had it done 2 years ago. Mine came to $3,900 at Lasik Plus in Corporate woods. It wasnt bad at all. DJ sat in the observation room and took pictures of it. It felt weird and my eyes watered after but nothing bad at all!

I’m considering Lasik as well…my eyes are HORRIBLE and I hate glasses.

Yep i watched marisa when she got it done, it took like 2 minutes

seriously, don’t consider it, get it DONE. I couldn’t see my fucking speedometer before, and when i was done i was 20/20. I think I have deteriorated slightly, but i got lifetime warranty. It’s like buying ball joints at napa. :thumbup

:rofl

Afterwards, are you not allowed to be exposed to sunlight for a few days or anything like that?

I think it’s just a few hours because they dilate your pupils, after that you’re set…I think.

:haha

I had it done last year around this time and it went fine. Had it done out in Syracuse for both eyes it cost me 2800 with a 5 year care plan. Mine was a little more cause my eye sight sucked ass and it wasnt just a standard procedure. It took around 30-40 seconds per eye, one after the other. I went home slept for 4 hours like they told me and I was fine. You have to put drops in the first day every 15-20 minutes to keep them moist and do medicated drops for I think 5 days. I have yet to have any complaints and was the best money I have spent yet.
-psi2high on Adams name

Yeah i could see nething even if it was directly in from of my face and I see perfect know.