Anybody here have ADD?

You clearly take the internet way too seriously, and are missing a major correlation here.

I wouldn’t say A.D.D. or A.D.H.D. is something doctors made up and all in your head or anything like that. I went through many years of diagnosing and medication and cost my parents a lot of money as a child. I took ritalin and did good in school. I thought I could pay attention better. Then the novelty of what I was going through wore off and I fucked off in school again. Then I just barely graduated high school and my father refused to pay for me to go to college. That made me grow up more and learn more than Ritalin ever did.

I will say that making a thread about your personal non-automotive problems on nyspeed usually is a bad idea and just turns into an entertaining read for the rest of us. I will also say that Jack seems like he has a lot of great advice for you everytime you do have a thread about a problem and you should probably listen to him. It reminds me of my relationship with Shrives. lol.