Anybody know these guys?

I just got off the phone with Sgt. Donnelly from Colonie P.D. he said they don’t think weather or alcohol were a factor. Leaning more toward speed. Vehicle was a 2002 Corvette.

From Fox23:

Police in Colonie are investigating a deadly car crash this morning.

The accident happened around 8:20 p.m Wednesday on Old Niskayuna Rd. in Latham.

Investigators say the driver, 27-year-old Ryan Newman lost control of his car and hit a tree.

His passenger, 39-year-old Jeffery Bogardus was rushed to Albany Med where he was pronounced dead.

Newman was also taken to Albany Med to be treated for non life threatening injuries.

Police are still trying to figure out what caused the accident, but say alcohol does not appear to be a factor.

Didn’t know either of them, I have a couple mutual friends with Jeff on FB though.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002579529850&sk=wall

Hit close to home, Jeffs my brother in law… It was a long night to say the least.

Sorry to hear man.

sorry johnny, rip jeff

damn dude, sorry to hear.

Sorry for your loss, John.

wow, that sucks…sorry to hear man.

sorry to hear man.

i think ryan is friends with vlad…has a black trailblazer…if its the same guy…sorry to hear it man

Sorry to hear Sbardy, RIP Jeff

I’m sorry to hear that. Careful driving everyone in the cooler temps.

Thanks guys, definately a reality check… you never know when it’s your time… Jeff was a great dude and he was considered one of my brothers… Words can’t explain what this has done to my sister and my family…

Wow, that’s sad. Hopefully it was quick and painless for his sake. Sorry for your family bud. :frowning:

Always sad to hear. Sorry for the loss John

Sorry for the loss man.Rip.

john im sorry for the loss man .

Sorry to hear man

Might recognise him if I saw him but the name does not ring a bell.

What makes you say that?

I went to highschool with Ryan, i didnt know him well…which doesnt say much since my whole class was about 80 people. Lat i knew or saw of him was about 10 years ago.