anybody want to goto Chicago? its for a good cause

:rofl

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/aos/1466671623.html

I hate my nissan cube! Help me destroy it. (NW burbs)

I absolutely hate my new nissan cube. It is ugly, drives like crap and has already had a few problems.
I decided we should destroy it.
I will be offering swings at it with a baseball bat for a small sum (probably like five bucks). Then I will remove and sell the drivetrain and whatever parts are left.
If I can get a decent amount of people to be interested in it this will happen.

Very simple. If you are interested, email me.

• it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

hahaha whatttt

Im thinking he would be better off trading it in since its almost new.

I hate those fucking things. Seriously who designed it? A five year old on acid?

The fucking windows dont even line up side to side.

One of those cars thatll only work in japan and europe and shouldve never even been brought here or even thought about being brought here

along with the Kia Rondo and Ford Transit thing. They dont look right being here.

I love Cubes! I think they drive just fine. Wish they were cheaper…

God forbid Paul doesn’t like a car or truck that millions of other people have and that thats just like everyone elses.

well one time i thought about getting a fun car so i bought a mustang off ebay. it turns out that it needed some work. well i spent too much money on that and decided i needed another car. so i bought a hyundai, and that was good but it wasn’t fun and i feel like i want something better, but i didn’t know if i should get something bigger because it sucks gas. however i got a really great deal on my truck i didn’t even pay sticker for it and even though it sucks gas i like it. i dont know why people would want a car named after a child’s toy. maybe they should close up shop

I’m down.

Didn’t Hooked on 240 put money down on a Cube like a year before it came out?