Anybody work for DMV?

Im waiting on a title to be reissued on a vehicle I’m selling, Is there anybody that can put a rush on it for me?

yea let me see what i can do. whats your social security number?

Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

in state or out of state transfer?

From Maine to NY, I had a family member come through for me who originally said he wouldn’t be able to help so its being sent out tomorrow.

be prepared to wait 3-4 months. I transferred the title on my s2k in early april and didn’t have a title till late july

the title process is in molasis for some reason now. The wifes car we bought took 2 months to get the title in here name from the dealer. My scion is still waiting and i requested the title change from the kid i bought it to to my name (not putting it on the road just title change) over 2 months ago too. Now i think I am fucked becasue at this point I might as well put it on the road and drive the damn thing.

They used to do the $50 48hrs rushed duplicate title thing, but thats only for another title aready in your name and I was told by the clerk that they dont offer that anymore.

Clarify what your doing, maybe I am reading it like a tard. Its your car in NYS and you are selling it to someone out of state?

either way paging eric

Yeah, I put it on the road in September so we’re at 3 months now, Its finally just getting sent out with help from somebody on the inside so who knows how long it would’ve taken.

I believe you are 100% correct, I tried to rush the title on my s2k and they wouldn’t let me do it because it was an out of state title and said that’s only if you had the title already in your name.

my bike on the other hand, after paying it off, was in my mailbox within a week.

The car was originally from Maine, I registered it here and they took the title when I registered it so they could reissue it as a NY title. I have a buyer for the vehicle but Im still waiting for the new NY title to get here which is why I needed a rush put on it. Luckily a family member came through and its being mailed tomorrow.

what?

very good! glad it got resolved. Same thing sort of happened to me on my enclosed trailer i fixed and sold. I waited 4 weeks until i put it up for sale after i sent in the salvage title paperwork to send me the title… since they said 3-4 weeks it would take. 2 weeks (6 total) later I had a buyer from VT who wanted it without even seeing it, but no title. I went into the office below my building at work (dmv central office i guess it is) and they “looked into it for me”… 45 mins later my desk phone rings and they said “it just was sent out”… coinencidence I think not. came the next day.

No offence to Eric who works there but NYS DMV is literally the slowest state agency and the farthest behind the times. From taking weeks or months to do simple transactions to lack of automated or electronic “people-less” transactions is a real kick in the nuts.

Krazy not to be critical or anything but you are spelling…Because Becasue…You do it all the time…Just trying to help you…:hugBill

+repped.

LOOOL I type too fast I guess and the one reply I didnt spellcheck in MS word you catch! hahahahah I always felt like a dork somewhat for putting replies in word to make sure I dont spell like Slowmarro, i guess I gotta go back to that 100%! hahahaha

Or use a browser that isn’t ancient. Or better yet, try reading one of those fucking novels you type.

NYS can’t afford those luxuries like firefox and chrome.

atleast the Argentinians appreciate my efforts.

http://www.shift518.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5895&stc=1&d=1386950208