F*cking dmv telephono?

I titled my car over a month ago, have been waiting for the title. Called the DMV title place in albany; (518)486-4714 and 1-800-call-dmv all day, and have not gotten through once. its always busy.
what is the deal? is there some secret? has anyone actually ever gotten through?

I just need the title to sell my car and they can tell me if/when they sent it out

I have never gotten through. I’ve tried calling a couple of times.

There are phones in the local offices, but I think you’d have better luck finding the phone number to that nuke phone the president always has with him.

https://corvus.dmv.state.ny.us/titlstat/iviqEnterVehInfo.cfm

the dmv is useless.

usually it takes up to 2 months…

word i need a title fixed the dumbfucks titled my 91 GMC as a 98 Chevy, now i cant get the damn thing inspected! That goddamn phone has been busy forever! ARGH! then when ya go to the DMV office theyre like, “huh, here try calling this number”

Pretty much.

They don’t give 2 shits about how much they inconvienence you because you “need” them, and we all “need” them so they can put forth as shitty a service as they want because we can’t do shit about it.

yea, they dont seem very sympathetic to the fact that usually everytime someone is dealing with them it is over something that they need resolved for their transportation to work, school, etc.

If you would have ordered it online, It would have ONLY taken up to two weeks to have come in “I’ve done it Many times” The dmv way is longer cause they are slow processing that paper work

im not ordering a new title im waiting for a title i got put in my name over a month ago

i finally got through on the phone, but I’ve been on the phone for like 15 minutes. Shits using up my minutes, Id on’t know if I’m gonna make it

well you can still use the link i posted to check the status of the title.Way faster than being put on hold. :gotme:

yah but i can only do that too see them say “title not yet issued.” by calling i was able to put a rush on it

but thanks for that link, i’m sure it will come in handy in the future