Anyone been to the Dominican Republic?

If so, where did you stay and what did you think?

talk to Joe and Fry. Both went recently.

Iberostar Bavaro 3x, Bahia Principe Bavaro 1x, Grand Palladium Palace 1x. Unbeatable for the $. Loved it. Depending on what you’re looking for they all had different strengths. Punta Cana is a big up and coming destination and most of the places are all new and really nice. I heard Puerto Plata was nice too but its a lot older.

looking at Juan Dolio:

http://www.gooddive.com/images/juan-dolio-map.gif

That’s in the middle of nowhere, you’re on your own there.

Yep, I spent a week at Grand Palladium Bavaro in May. It was under $2k all inclusive with airfare. Not the nicest place I’ve been to, but it had the most topless chicks of any place I’ve been to. Great for the price. :tup:

I went to Santo Domingo a few years ago on my honeymoon. I spent most of the time at the resort and didn’t really travel outside of it, disappointed about that. I got hit with a bad case of culture shock on the trip from the airport to the resort, (plus I didn’t brush up on my espanol).

I spent a week in Punta Cana. It was awesome and I can’t wait to go again. It was $1,600 all inclusive for 2 people (7 years ago).

Same here. The trip was like $460 including airfare (went with around 12 people in November). It was pretty fun since all the drinks were included.

Mama juana ftw.

:angryhump:

i THINK THE CHICKS FROM THERE ARE HOT

OH. i SEE.

fuck caps

i went this past march i went to puerta plata and santo domingo it cost like 650 for 4 nights at the Riu hotel i spent the last 4 days at my gfs dads house

Gf dad is code for drug lord.

ssssshhhhhhh lol

I went at the end of 05 it was 700 for everything.

Having a few other guys with you and going exploring is the way to go. There’s some REALLY fun places to find and plenty of white girls move there from everywhere. By the time i was done with my week i was hooking up with two hot chicks. One from toronto and one from engand. It really way paradise.

i stayed at Ocean Bavaro like 5 years ago. cost $2,000 for 4 people all inclusive. i’d go back in a heartbeat

$1000 for everything including car rental for 7 days. I leave in 2 days. :tup:

Hmm, rental car. My guess is a Chevy Monza or the one that just says Chevy Sedan.