Anyone check this S14 out on Kijiji yet>?

Sorry, not sure if this is the right forum.

Anyone check this S14 out yet? Report? Worth it>?

this guy lives not far from me and the ad is real. He fails at grammar though.

“i itstalled sport choks . i forgot brand of choks but retail price for them are 2000$ anyways if u gonna come u gonna see them and understand what i mean(gives performance on driftinf)”

LMFAO… If only he could spell shocks…

I love how many fggts are on CL and Kijiji trying to sell 240’s and advertising any or all mods to enhance ‘drifting performance’… Seriously, WTF?!

Also:

“everything works frame is perfect”

Biggest piece of bull ever… No 240SX has a perfect frame…

“Biggest piece of bull ever… No 240SX has a perfect frame…” maybe most s13’s but ive seen s14’s with perfect frames like not even any surface rust.

you know what he means i agree with him people that say “mint” “perfect” “flawless” are always shit talking, NEW AND OEM are the only things that mean anything lol i would still go check out that car, jdm s14s are only worth about 5500 to 6500 with supporting mods like that so maybe it has more work done ?

I’ve seen this guy in a parking lot. It was dark.

that car is worth well more then your 5500-6500 a car like that goes for more then 10000, what you get for 5000 6000 is a rust bucket that has balls! i have yet to see a nice s14 for under 8000 with no rust AT ALL and a sr20 i know there is a s14 for sale on here right now that has a sr20 with mods going for 7000 but like i said has rust meaning you got to spend a good 2000-3000

i know realy clean kouki’s with a sr swap you wont find for under 10

He just lowered his price to 1800. Tein Superdrift Coils on it. I’m gonna go check it and report. He told me that the water pump is leaking so it needs that for sure. New pic of frame looks pretty good. I’m out. peace!

I’m really going to kick myself if I fucking buy two stock 240’s this weekend without having TOUCHED my FC yet, FUCK!

do it up ronnie, you’ll have an s13, s14 and your monsterous fc.

then I won’t money for food…or gas…or hookers. :frowning:

the ad isnt on there anymore :frowning:

jdm cars are not worth as much as usdm cars, look at all the rhd supras, evos, and rx-7s half the price if not a 1/4 of the ones here… s14s are no different, the car is worth 5500 to 6000 max… is 14 years old for god sakes -

Is this the car?

Wow, that is pretty. Nice find, Ant.

What about this one? Looks good from the one pic. Good price for the kms and 5spd!

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details.asp?mknm=745&Region=-1&subcategory=&CAT=1&ADID=7837345&ADS=7837345|

Oh snap, there’s a Mk4 Supra beside that one on the trader.

You guys. I wasn’t looking at anything jdm. It was a dtock 95 usdm se with wheels and some coilovers. He listed for 3800. Dropped it to 2800, then 2800, then 1800, now back to 2800. Needs a water pump. He’s selling for a friend and he has NO idea about the car. I passed on it. Looks pretty clean from pics though.