Anyone else get in on that JetBlue promotion?

peacin out dis bitch at 630 tonight for an action packed 24 hours in NYC. $10 flight, FUCK YEA!

WHAT WTF!! How did I miss that??? Oh yeah, you locked me in a fucking cage and made me work on the board.
:fu:

Me and two friends are going to NYC as well… And it was $41.40 round trip per person after taxes. Stupid cheap, but over 2x the $20 cost of the ticket itself for random taxes and ‘fees’.

We would have been on the same flight if someone wasn’t being a whiny little bitch. Leaving at 8:05…

i’ll be on the ~630 flight, comin back on the ~10pm flight

I’m going with my buddy Greg (Dj Heat) his GF, and our friend Dan. So far it looks like tonight some guys from Hot97 are taking us out, we are staying at The Roosevelt Hotel (http://www.theroosevelthotel.com/ ) and we have plans to meet up with people from SRC, Warner Bros, Universal… we will see if those hold up or fall through…

I’m really kinda meh on even having a hotel room to be honest, but ahh well.

If anyone wants to follow our antics, twitter.com/jmgearhart; twitter.com/djheat

Where did you hear about this?

Rochester had a flight leaving today at 6:00AM, but you would need to have someone drive to you to rochester at 3AM. There was no flights coming back to rochester, you would have to land in BUF.

It would have been nearly two whole days for the same price.

This.

I wish I had known. I have some friends I would’ve visited.

Greg called me up and told me about it. I missed out on the random travel of the “all-you-can-jet” deal, and while this doesnt really compare, i couldn’t pass it up.

it was on CNN, and all over twitter too.

It was on the news, and all over the internet. They had 10 destinations for $10 a flight. Could have went to northern CA, Orlando, West Palm Beach, etc… But it was only on the 9th and 10th. So unless you got a flight back on another airline cheap, it would be about a 12-24 hour stay. NYC was really the only option, since its only a bit over a hour flight.

This probably would have been a big deal if NYSpeed was up at the time…

this was all over on slickdeals.net

So which one of those guys is “yourfacemyhole”???

fuck how did i miss this… i fail.

I guess I need to lurk moar…

dammmn it i would have went to orlando for the night

In on this. Spending the day in NYC tomorrow. For those who missed it, it was on front page of slickdeals.

Anyone else end up in the middle of the random Black Eyed Peas concert that happened in Times Square? All of the Sudden there was a stage with James Cameron, a big wig from Samsung, and then a few minutes later they came out for a 3 song set. Someone said it was a commercial shoot for the new Samsung 3D TV’s.

nah, was that wednesday night? We got a message about it prolly an hour before it was supposed to start.

I take it you were on the 10:45 flight home?

FYI, I FUCKING LOVE NYC.

Yup, no reason not to take the latest flight out.

The concert was Wednesday around 7:00/7:30.

+1. It was sucked hard when the pilot said welcome to Buffalo.

no lie. I cried a bit.