Lesson I learned on my nyc trip

So me and my friend went to visit another friend of mine…she just moved to brooklyn to go to AINYC…
We took a train there…very cheap…we spent a day wandering around…our train leaves for home on sunday at 3:45… we decided insted we should go to the sabres game…so we go and do the first stupid thing… go up to a black guy who is selling tickets…$240 for 2 300 level tickets (msg has 4 levels)
not too bad…we find out going through security that they are fake…awesome:headbang:

We goback out to find the scumbag…obviously he is long gone…(good thing because if we found him we would have killed him…or paid 3 bums to take care of him)

So then we were very pissed and grabed our bags and tried to catch our original train…we full on home aloned it through pennstation to only miss the train by seconds…

we had to get another train for sunday moring which was an extra $30.

But first time in NYC =…pretty good city…
I saw a bently cont. 2 farrari f430’s and 3 lambos cruising downthe road…which kinda made up for the tickets…:bloated:

First mistake , buying tickets form a Black guy at a hockey game. Welcome to NY.

owned!! LOL that sucks :tdown: to suspecious black men taking your money and you not getting to see the sabes.

sorry for the bad luck!

but i couldnt help but laugh…

reminded me when we went to the game on friday, there were 2 guys standing outside the arena…side by side, literally touching each other they were standing so close…one holding a sign which said “buying tickets” and one holding a sign saying “selling tickets”…

i’m thinking wtf…if its soo legit…why isn’t the guy whos buying, buy from the guy who is selling…lol…dumb fuckers.