Anyone else running an 8800 series card? Temp issues?

Using nTune for monitoring…

I run mine between 50-60% on the stock heatsink, and it’ll stay below 60°C without a problem. I run 1360x768 resolution with settings on HIGH, I’m not really trying to overstress the system. I want good framerate first, eye candy second. Also worth noting is that my card is clocked at 675 GPU / 975 ram out of the box.

Apparently my 1998 vintage case still works well for cooling as my mainboard temp is reading 33°C, and my AMD 64x2 4400+ CPU is running at 35°C. Then again, the CPU cooler I’m using is an all-copper Zalman.

The only issue I’m having with Crysis is during the scripted scenes I get these long pause s from time-to-time. The worst ones are happening on the “Reckoning” level. I think tere are some bugs at play here because the console shows a ton of errors if I pull it up. Hopefully they’ll be fixed by the patch whenever it gets released. 'Course, I’ll be done with the single player campaign (played it all on Delta, too, so no going back and trying it on a harder difficulty) before then.