Anyone enjoy their autos today?

Been driving mine the last week after the first rain washed all the bad stuff away aha. Got my whip up to 140 :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s great. Too bad it took you 35 seconds.

Everyday! I put that shit in D and off I go.:smiley:

Uhhh what?

Doesnā€™t take a LS1 that much to get to 140 miles per hourā€¦

I had her up there today on a certain stretch of road.

Sounds like a smart move on public roads. :picard:

Closed course actually :wink:

:roflpicard:

Youā€™re hating hard in this threadā€¦and I donā€™t think it takes a LS1 formula that long to hit 140ā€¦

yeah i enjoyed themā€¦ not as some on here but i got to work on a few outside car projects. it was great.

beck busting out the haterade in this thread. I LOLed though.

I just got mine running well again. Had a few hiccups this winter, but getting back to normal. I am about 90% there with it. I have been playing the last few days though. Nothing real new though since I do drive it in the winter as well.

Much more fun to beat on it when it is warm though. I wish this weather would get better meaning temps and no rain so I can get some mods done to the car.

i started it and logged it for awhile at idle to make sure everything was good to go. that was about it so far

I would have if it was registered. :frowning:

Now itā€™s snowing.

Some ass hat was nice enough to use my part of the street like a drag strip in his 70ā€™s chevelle. AND it was slow. Nothing like hearing a loud and Tired V8 try to go fast.

this 10 day forecast sucks, anywhere from 20 to 50 degrees. The winter beater got old real quick :confused:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/14150?from=36hr_topnav_business

As a matter of fact yes.

Took the Cobra out with the top down 3 days in a row now.

I want to see pics of said burnout also.
You got the cam out to take a few shots and epically failed to get burnout pic.
Come on nickā€¦ LOL
Neggggg Karmaaaaaaaaa

I took mine out for a short ride.As soon as i stabed the throttle i seen the boost gauge hit 30#s and i let off.I forgot i put a manual boost controller on(months ago)and hadnt adjusted it yet.Not good when the meth injection was turned off.I backed it down to 16#s and beat it up alittle.the roads are to cool to put any power down,but its fun going sideways at 40 mph.

top down today. Straight pimpinā€™