Anyone ever been to Hawaii???

Looking at possibly planning a trip to Hawaii any advice??

Been there twice, different islands, call me and I can let you know.

I just went to Hawaii in May. We did the 7 day island cruise. Great bang for the buck since you see several islands, your meals are included, and your hotel goes with you.

I’m assuming you’re looking into honeymoon options? My wife and I went to Costa Rica for our honeymoon. That was about half the price and half the travel time compared to Hawaii or Fiji.

That would be correct, looking to go in October. Our neighbors are Hawaiian they gave us some places to look into but that 7 day cruise sounds pretty good.

Hawaii = Overrated. Stick to the Carribean waters and beaches, They are much better are much better. Although My parents got to Hawaii every 2 years and they swear by it. i think it is for “older” Anniversaryish coupples like 20 years or something. Just my opinion

If you decide that you’re interested in the cruise, let me know. The travel agent we used gave a better price than was advertised on the internet. The flight over was the most expensive part, but I don’t think that’s a problem for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

We flew into Honolulu a couple days before the cruise to see the Pearl Harbor museum and go to a luau. The luau was ok, but felt more like a circus show than an ancient Hawaiin tradition. I guess it has to be that way to accommodate the many people that want to see one while they are visiting.

Foxrus is probably right. Hawaii is nice and definitely worth seeing for yourself. But there are lots of nice beaches on this side of the world too.

October is Hurricane season in the Carribean Ill go to the Pacific