honeymoon spots???

well, my fiance has informed me that her parents are gunn send us in a honeymoon right after we get married. well, she told me im not supposed to know but she also doent want me being unhappy with the chosen spot.

Ive never really went on a vacation and im not really sure where the good spots are. Me personally, im a stay home kinda guy. Im not very fun on trips and she knows this. However neither of us drink so we would need something to do to keep us busy. ex. like scuba diving hiking etc etc . gay shit like that with a nice resort spot and a place to be pampered and MOST IMORTANTLY GOOD FOOD!!! I cant stress that enough.lol Good food makes me happy.:slight_smile:

oh, we are getting married this summer in august if that matters.

Banff, Alberta Canada. stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs, awesome mountain views, glacier lakes, tons of things to do. it’s where my wife and i went this past august for our honeymoon, and we are already planning another trip to the canadian rockies.

is it warm/hot??? although that sounds nice i might be thinking something a little more exotic. Oh, and I hate canada.:lol: ALthough it sounds nice i wanna try to stay in the u.s. terratory. Well, maybe not. I suppose i could get a passport.

Tahiti

My fiance is worried about hurricane season, and then yesterday at the movies we saw a preview for a movie where a cruise ship gets flipped by a tsunami.:lol:

In my my fiance and I are going to the Dominican Republic for our honeymoon, I’ll let you know how it is.

tahiti is down in the southern hemisphere in the pacific ocean, kinda between south america and australia. they dont get the yearly hurricane phenomenon like the caribbean. dont get me wrong they do get hit by them occasionaly, but this island hasnt been hit by anything in years. my friends went there on their honeymoon and said it was amazing.

hmmm, good stuff guys. keep em comming. ill have to see if tahiti is an option for us.

cool, when you going???

Maui is where my aunt and uncle went. They got married when they lived on the main Hawaiian island. :slight_smile:

and pretty much all of those popular Central/Southern Pacific islands (Tahiti included) would be a good bet. The air is always very humid, but rarely humid enough to rain. And Hawaii is pretty much always 75-80F and sunny. Pretty tough to beat that. :slight_smile:

hmmm, she asked if i wanted to go to vegas but i dont want to ignore her with my chronic gambling problems.lol

I kinda just wanna get away.

Disney! :lol:

I went to Hawaii on my honey moon its gorgeous, i went to honolulu for like 4 days and then another four days in Maui, IMO Maui is BORING, its gorgeous scenery but not much to do, im sure theres scuba though, Its like driving through marilla or wales in July, lots of greenery and cows. Honolulu was way better lots to do and see, amazing beaches, My favorite thing to do there was lay on the beach you can see for miles and miles. Tons of good food and drinks. The one thing that i didnt like(besides maui) was the flight UGH, it was like 12hrs. call a travel agent that have TONS of good honey moon spots and they can get honey moon deals, back in 99 when i went it cost mea dn my wife like 3600 for everything including rental car on maui(you’ll need one!) onlt thing we paid for was food.

well, the problem is i have to relay this to my fiance and she has to relay it to her parents. Sooo i guess we can talk to a agent. it wont hurt nothin.

I’ve been to the virgin islands, and stayed on St. John the smallest of the islands. Went snorkeling cause i wasn’t near good enough for snorkeling seeing that i was like 12 at the time. But there was a lot to do. Hiking, snorkeling and scuba diving, you can rent sail boats and go wind surfing probably a lot more too. They have shops and all that stuff. Then you can take the fairy to like St. Thomas or St. Croix like i did and do stuff over at the bigger islands.

Cabo! beautiful, nice weather, nice resorts…

if u want nice weather listen to them. if u wanna stay cheap and stay in crappy weather go to the poconos

i went to barbados…it was unbelievable…cleanest sand ive ever seen, and clearest water…not terribly expensive

Argentina would quite possibly be the sweetest vacation, ever. But that’s just me.

We went to Hawaii, liked it so much much went back 2 yrs later. There is so much to do, Oahu has the most to do but is the least secenic. Spend time on at least two different islands. We were there for 2 weeks so manged to get to 5 islands.

Having been to Barbabos also, I have to agree thats pretty sweet also, but not as much to do and food wasn’t near as good