Anyone ever sue a city before?

How did that quote me wrong. Because I didnt go to my CPL book and I said it in plain english so you wouldnt have to break down any jargon. How does what he said make me wrong? If you want court cases stating an officers right to ask someone out of the vehicle then here:

In Pennsylvania vs. Mimms (434 US 106; 1977) the United States Supreme Court considered the following question:
Can police officers order drivers out of vehicles during traffic stops without violating {the driver’s} 4th Amendment Right – freedom from unreasonable searches and seizures?
Ultimately, the Court said officers CAN order drivers out during vehicle stops. In 1997, the US Supreme Court heard arguments on a related case - Maryland vs. Wilson. The Court was asked to review its 1977 Mimms decision (i.e., determine if the law could be applied to passengers inside vehicles). In summary, the Court said:
‘Officers can order drivers AND passengers to exit vehicles during traffic stops. Traffic stops are dangerous. Passengers only increase this level of danger. In the interest of public safety, the inconvenience placed on passengers or drivers - when asked to step out of a car - is minimal and therefore justified.’