Anyone going from Arizona to Buffalo?

I am sure this is a massive long shot but any of my friends going from or near Cave Creek, Arizona to Buffalo any time soon? Please let me know if you are, need help picking up a pair of car seats from there. Dude is saying he has shipping quotes of near $400 which I think is crazy for two boxes that dimensions for each seat are 40.5x27x25. Weight for each box is 35lbs. Any advice or help would be amazing, will pay for your trouble. Thanks.

Gray hound

Or just pay for the label yourself

i paid almost 150 for two recaros shipped from texas via greyhound which is the absolute cheapest way to ship big stuff like that

so if he is getting quotes from the big 3 then yeah it sounds about right

this exactly. I now realize, I’ll get him to go greyhound. We agreed at $1500 and it told him shipping wouldn’t be more than $200 so we came to $1600 because I told him I’d split it. He got a quote from ups and is now freaking out

WHATD YOU GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

It depends on if I can get this guy to do this or not, it’s like pulling fucking teeth. But pole positions. If so my status will be up for sale on the cheap. Mods can close this shit. Thanks for the help

Make sure he packages them up good. The last few “member dispute” topics I have read involved packages being trashed by greyhound

Put them in the same box, one turned upside down opposite of the others. As long as you have padding in between them it’ll be fine. I ship the Corbeaus I sell all the time across the country for a bit over $100. They’re a bit lighter than that but $400 is crazy.

• Updated - - -

And that’s FedEx…

Yea, that just seems extreme to me for shipping. Hell, my LS1 engine was shipped from FL to UT for $250! (Pallet, LTL shipment, dock-to-dock)

I had 2 seats shipped on a pallet and it was cheaper but did have to go to a business address with a dock.

I know this guy who knows a guy that works at FedEx.

God damnit! I actually completely forgot you worked there

70% off Express and 30% off Ground is pretty nice! :lol:

This situation is handled but next time I need you chooch you’ll be hearing from me!

Was in Phoenix, & Yuma w/my Rv that exact wk, lol.