Anyone going to LV this wednesday!? again.

Where did he get the name hav from. What a fucking wierdo

Good because I was about to call him out for talking like it was his car when it really isn’t :wow But it is so I won’t :lol

Anything done to the Evo yet Pete? What’d it ruN?

only thing done is a clutch pill/restrictor delete. i didn’t run it yet. next week i will. i need to raise the two step to 6k.

fwiw it’s not a 2 step, just a stationary rev limiter to aid in building boost at launch. the term ‘2 step’ comes from something different entirely. right church wrong pew as they say. i thought you were going to call me to tune it once you had it? liar :slight_smile:

well you know what i mean.

money is tightttt right now.

before i tune it i want to collect a few parts so i can just tune it once and be done. i have to figure out still who is gonna tune it for me.

gotcha

So what did ya ditch to pick up the Evo? The silver car?

nothing yet, took out a bigger loan and i’m parting the silver car out. once thats gone and parted out i’ll be in ok shape

FWIW on my IX with just a turboback and drop in filter w/ my tune car went 12.0 @ 112. Added meth/bigger fmic later and went into the 11’s. Doesn’t take much to make them fast. I think Rubin only has cams/turboback/intake/mbc. Don’t need the MBC IMO because the OE bcs is plenty capable

i’ve been reading that the ecu controlled boost is pretty good. i’m learning more and more everyday.

justin you also had the 6spd right?

yea which wasn’t prime for drag racing because 5th gear needed to be used

probably, but i dont really care to find out. already had too many close calls this year. not risking anymore.

yah I hear ya…

Pete, when the hell did you get a Evo? when do you want to play around :wink:

He has a stock Evo. Why would you want to play with it?

1 week ago to this day

zakly. shits stock.

i’m sure the white evo would be willing to play:thumbup

I know a black evo X that’s going to be ready to play with a lot of people after Evo/DSM shootout :wink:

so he can beat up on him and be reassured that his pee pee isnt as small as it really is.

drew im jk dont get butthurt

Your not kiddin… cops are really trying hard this year to make money.

the economy sucks, they need money just like the rest of us.