Anyone going to LV this wednesday!? again.

me too.

Howard says there WILL BE racing WEDS. NIGHT… AUG 5TH !!! And after seeing what the have accomplished I believe he is right!!

[SIZE=2]Sounds good to me![/SIZE]

Howie is the man

More lies

Just wait til all the prices go up to pay for all the damages! A guy I work with lives right next to the track, rumor has it he may be cutting back on the amount of events, b/c he isn’t making the money he used too. My guess would be one of the things to eliminate would be wed. the stands are always pretty empty. Which would suck cuz I really don’t go on weekends.

how are the prices gonna go up?that was a ins blessing for that place just to bad it happened after the track got redone

Do you think thy have flood insurance ? I hope they do .

They are 100’ from a river, Id hope so! lol.

By cutting events they are only hurting themselves imo. The PINKS event there was hands down THE most people Ive ever seen there. If they could get em there for an All Out or something Im sure alot of new faces would pop up. Id really like to see 1320X again too, some siiiick cars at that event

if they cancel wed night TnT what else are they going to do on wed nights? lol

Sleep and/or fuck sheep :lol

Weds night is a good money maker for them, regarless of what they are saying. Albeit it may not net what monster trucks do, its still good cash! The biggest thing they could do is spruce the place up alot and bring in big venues/events! Just look at E-Town, place is fucking amazing and rakes in money every weekend!!

sad thing is pinks cant do a all out there track is to small an shitty ,1320x unorganized as hell good show yes just a mediocre deal

The thing with 1320X was that it wasnt publicized enough i think. No one really knew about it, which was kinda nice b/c there was easy parking, and tons of seats lol. Some of the sickest cars ive seen there were from that event!

i agree wit ya ,but what pinks is tryin is not workin ill watch the show but its a joke

There was just a huge discussion over this on SVTP, Rich has become MORE of a tool than normal… lol

now its all for ratings an shit .not what others want it to be …nate is a racer so he knows whats up. rich is a bonesqueezer wannabee that dont get it

They make plenty of money on Wednesdays. Maybe not alot of spectators but at $20 a car for racing thats a decent chunk of change considering theres usually 100+ cars there and then theres the food they sell too.

I think 1320X wasnt as big as Pinks because nobody really knew WTF it was and it wasnt as publicized as Pinks was.

they get it cleaned up? is tmrw on?

ohhhh yeaaaaaaaaa

gonna rain

just what they need there