Anyone going to LV this wednesday!? again.

Dude you had a NICE pass tonight!! Congrats man:thumbup

Wouldnt it be over 10 second rule?? :tongue

i did pretty well also…

1.633 60’ 11.402 @ 119.09
1.658 60’ 11.374 @ who knows…im guessing 119.xx

third run wooooooo!!!
1.566 60’ 11.293 @ 119.45

ty!

Yes, yes. :lol

We were surprised too…they didnt say anything to him all night. the car is now 9 second certified. BUT he isnt. looks like he gonna need to be 8’s certified soon.

last week they told him to not bring the car an a wednesday because, “We dont have the staff here for a car that fast.” He dosent care though. its a crowd pleaser for sure.

Turbo Tony went 10.7 in the Colt also. and from what he said the fastest Colt in the world goes 10.6 so hes on the brink of that.

speaking of getting booted…Im sureprised i didnt get “the talking to” about going 11.2 no cage, no fire jacket…but Whatever!

That would be truely amazing to see a record break of that size at LVD on a random T&T night

it sure would!

im gonna start a thread tomarrow, but it looks like at this point i have the fastest stock turbo, stock block, PUMP GAS(93 octane) Evo in the world…or at least recorded.

That’s sick!

QFT, Drew I break your balls alot, but if that’s actually the reason you didn’t go +rep to you bro. Priorities FTW. :thumbup

I waited till they were finished replacing my roof to go at least :lol

that’s how you get it done! NICE runs.

Had a blast, was the best test and tune all year. Great running conditions last night.

Lots of fast cars.

^ Wow on a 1.5 60ft.

rubin post up the video from last night.

Nice runs mike. The car was fast as hell last night

tom is trying to drag me up there…so who wants to let jason borrow some slicks !11!!11!

Yea good runs man, impressive shit. Car looks real clean.

mike what kind of tires do you run? 1.5 is sweeeeeeeeet :excited

he has bfg kdw’s

the summer ones i assume?

yup the summer ones