Anyone going to LV this wednesday!? again.

badass

I said it last night, but I’ll say it again, Congrats Rubin!!! Fuckin thing was MOVIN man!

thanks broski

moves pretty good from a roll too!

ya…i think that cobra is faster. after 120 the race is over for me, i really cant go to 5th. Starting from 60 is a rough spot to be for an evo. 35 or 40 is a bit better.

wow mike, 1.56 60ft on a normal street tire. your setup works so well. drive mod FTW. theres evo guys with more than youve got who can even crack into the 11s let alone almost a 10 pass.

yea, the cars are matched pretty well id say.

i can have a roll with Evo?

:rofl

is the track open this weds???holiday weekend n all

Check their site.
www.dragway.com

No reason they shouldnt be open.

That was a retarded question…holiday weekend, so let’s close the track on a Wednesday:retardclap

seems perfectly logical to me.

not going now unless a miracle happens and a new transmission shows up in my truck tonite

HAHAHAHA again? :lol

yeah was out fucking around last nite and i heard it clunkin a little and didn’t think much of it…this moring on my way to do some hay i had a surburban up my ass so i down shifted and punched it…well it didn’t like that very much so ima yank it tomm and see if i cant find another b4 weds…anyone got a th350 i’ll trade yah some welds with m/t et streets…

i got a th350 ,but i dont want my welds and suck back

Definitely going.

I’m planning on going tomorrow. Will be my first time.

I might go as well, depends on if morgan has time to help setup the boost control or not