Anyone going to LV this wednesday!? again.

honestly, i’m not sure how mine is going to fair tomorrow either… stunk pretty good today. see if she slips tomorrow :thumbup

red lol. i was on borrowed time with it anyways.

oh well. a twin disk is goin in over the winter.

not. going. would like to see if ssssmokin can beat my time…

you will

regret

the

twin

disk.

seperated for emphasis

c’mon, ya gotta go to critique me and call all hondas slow pos’s

you have me mistaken. im not that guy. sorry.

damn, I was going to join in if that was the case :slight_smile:

plus I need all of the help I can get for when I have to push my car lol

Priorities dude, I didn’t know until last night about the tire changing party. I really want to bring my car to the track, I’ll shoot for next week.

alright well I guess its definite that I’m going. Its going to suck at work being up for 48hrs straight, but fuck it. No pain = no gain.

im going but I dont think im going to be using my drag wheels yet until I get front runners. Did a search on ls1tech and its highly reccomended not to use front street tires with these rear wheels so im going to be safe then sorry and wait until I get some front skinnies.

yea its really not a good idea to mix bias plys and radials. good call. :thumbup

no. Drive an evo with a twin disk and get back to me… It’s nothing like a Honda with a twin.

Pics of Kramer’s mom?

ll be up there to bash boytouchingbakerian and possibly kick him down the bleachers

Lovely, cant wait.

I would imagine so

FML i have class at 6

wow really, im pretty sure i said that in your other thread. glad it took you that long to figure it out.

plus I want to see what my car traps in 100% street form since my new wheels and exhaust…

I also adjusted my torque arm which for some odd reason was +2 degree’s which could be a good reason why I never hook up.

anyways, im leaving now.

Leaving in about 15 minutes…see you fuckers there!