Anyone going to LV this wednesday!? again.

yea, so I definitely did NOT go :ninja.

morgan says we could do sunday

I Officially Give up with the track.

anyone take pics tonight?

any times/results?

i heard ,so how does it feel knowin that a stock lt1 did better off the bottle?lololol

:rofl

I fucking brought my camera, and forgot I had it :facepalm :rofl sooo I did not take pictures, damnit!

fine because im still trapping WAAAAY above your ass when your spraying :wink:

Wayne ran my car twice too…turned out the same times I did.

I was having to lift top of first and half way in 2nd and early 3rd. Damn car street tires dont like that track.

Wayne had it “sidewayssssss” lol

well wayne cant drive worth SHIT so that is to be expected.

and those times were???

i hear 112 -115 trap im at 108-109 not far off ,remeber i was stock .lets see what happens now

figures. The only time I go, no pics.

I was trapping 111 with just bolt on’s dont forget that :wink:

also, your getting my car is cam only. Stock heads, stock gears, stock intake manifold, stock pullys. I have another 50rwhp waiting for me not to mention the gain with gears alone.

to give you a idea, there was a LS1 z28 spraying a 125 Harris speed works wet shot with full bolt ons trapping 114-115…

dont matter if it dont make it to the pavement …

i was stock ,shorty headers and a c.a.i …now im cammed ,a converter ,forged guts ,headwork ,longtubes 3in exh ,full tune,injectors so lets see what it has in say 3 weeks gimme time to brake her in somewhat right .ill beat my bottle times off the bottle by a longshot ,for what it is worth ask trav how the car went after the cam install he went for a quick ride lolol

you need to try some different stuff. if you go up there and try the same thing every time you are going to get the same results every time. mess with tire pressures, burnouts, in and out of the water box. launch rpm and clutch engagement.

ill vouch… after his cam the car woke up quite a bit… id give it high 12’s on motor alone… add a 250 shot like you should john and ur talkin mid/low 11’s… and you might even be able to get ur car to hook…at least SOMEONE knows how to drive a camaro around here…lol

my car has no prob hookin on dr,s .you were with me on street tires and it never really hooked well.ill be at a 11 on a 75-100 shot according to the g-tech monitor on cam ,conv, and mickeys it did a it was a very low 12 now i know its on the street and a satelite hookup monitor but the last time i ran at the valley it was only .22 off what i did

we did

my fastest trap speeds were on 30psi tire pressure and that was also the fastest ET of the night. When Wayne was running my car, we put it down to 23/24 and didnt seem to do much of a difference other then lowering traps by 1-1.5mph.

I tried launching at different rpms. It dead hooks then boggs…then when it gets into the power band it just spins away. Happens everytime with me and wayne driving.

what were your e/t’s and 60’s?

throttle control > you

hooking then bogging indicates too low of a launch rpm… the spin AFTER THAT can be controlled with your right foot… “mashing it like a drunk ape” isnt exactly the best plan of attack 100% of the time. maybe on the highway???

take my dr,s .if ya scared of slicks and radials .but i bet it wont change to much .not bustin to hard just sayin ya need to launch the car and launch it hard