Anyone going to LV this wednesday!? again.

you having a 17 second car paid for by myself and others>>>>>>>any insult or fact you could possibly spew

kramer… kill yourself… or ill send your mom a pic of MY balls

the best was the first run of the day. 13.25 @ 115.3 with a 2.488 60’. That was my best with me driving

Wayne was 13.29 @ 112.43 with a 2.31 60’. Would have been a 12 run if he didnt hafto lift 1st and 2nd.

I was launching at 4k

wayne was launching at 5k.

drew, you just have to keep working on it. i cut a 2.20 in my altima which loooved to sssssspin and a 2.08 in my eeeeem2 with 35.44448 rwhp. and i’m not a pro driver or anything. you can get the times down, just be patient and keep practicing! :slight_smile:

good one. :retardclap

I cut 2.1’s all day in my V6 with the Massive turbo lag.

this car is a bitch.

sounds like 6k is the next trial spot… a hook and bog means ur getting instant traction and then theres slack in the driveline OR then it manages to climb in the rpms and overpower the tires… feather the throttle out after the initial 6k hit… after you’ve 100% hooked THEN step on it…

it was a auto also .

you just cant drive it worth a shit.

its got the power though. 116 is movin niceley.

the car has low 12,s in it .it could be susp wrong car flex the list goes on .but im willin to bet the trq arm aint helip ya if it aint done right or the bolts are to tight

I adjusted the torque arm today.

first off… i wasnt the one that came up with an idea of some fund raiser… that was something all of you put together and insisted upon which im grateful for… 2ndly trying to use that against me a year later is a joke… 3rdly
trying to rag on me for having a 17 second car is hardly an insult… the car has 187k miles on it. gets 25mpg and has been reliable… more than i can say for some peoples shit on here. i dont care if its fast.

im not doing 6k. Thats retarted. This isnt a STI where you need to bang off the revv limiter to make it get out from a dig. The car makes 380rwtq by 4700rpms. It should do just fine launching at 4-5k.

what are you settin it at ? i never had a prob hookin in my 93 after that went on even on street tires it wasnt bad

wasnt that auto???

I put it at 0*…it was at +2 which I dont know how the hell that happened.

I know it should be at -2 or -3* but I couldnt get enough leverage laying under the car with the wrench to turn it enough.

if its hooking and bogging then 5k obviously isnt high enough.

a 5k stalled auto ,wit a th350 .it moved the diff up on its own ?are you settin it under full load or jacked up ?

I am setting it under full load. I pull onto flat pavement and crawl my skinny ass under there and measure/adjust it.

no jacking or anything,

The car just hates my guts.

if you are bogging out of the hole you need more rpm, or throttle if you arent coming out at 100 percent. feather the clutch at a higher rpm you dont have to just let out and hope for the best. honestly it seemed like you babied it out of the hole but thats just from where i was standing.

unless suttin is bending or the springs settled or suttin it shouldnt do that .just yank it and give it back to me ,you aint gettin out of the whole hard enough to use it anyways