Anyone going to LV this wednesday!? again.

yah dude. The LSX motors are hard to beat and you can get them from a 350 all the way up to a 454 small block. They are built to handle 2500hp.

you get what you pay for.

id LOVE to see the price on that 1000hp n/a build!! Im sure its pretty retarded:ahh

yeah, ruben’s 103mph in the 1/8th didnt make much sense at all. something was definately wrong with the 1/8th mile mph, mine said 98 mph as well for my 115-116mph traps.

ill do that ,its in the same shape as it was ,i told him not to rebuild it when i got the 94 ,he may even have the parts to do it .not sure he may of gotten the housings ported also ill call him in the am

o fuck that I thought it was fixed.

Only thing its good for is a paper weight.

at this stage yeah ,once the 88 went i kinda said fuck it .

Supposed to be nice tonight, possibly 45 degrees tonight!! Great night for runnin! I’ll be up around 6:30.

I’d like to go tonight. I could use some tips from someone as it would be my first time.

i wish i could go!!!

then goooo:crazy

Yea Wayne, you loser.

clutch > me.

I’ll be going up.

Yea, I hear you on that, but I still go up and have fun!!

meh i’m not paying those fuckers $10 to watch a bunch of glorified 13 sec + cars.

save $10 x 40 wednesdays = new clutch.

LOL. There was a ton of fast cars last week. $400 dollar clutches must be nice. Freaking $2500-$4000 for multi plate carbon here.

Whoa whoa mister big shot with his 12 second car is too good to watch the rest of em :vlad

:rofl

He doesn’t want to go because he’s scared to see when my car runs just as fast as his :lol

oh snap, shit talking.