Anyone going to LV this wednesday!? again.

:facepalm

That was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen…and wearing a helmet down the track lmao.

you need slicks

138 trap is 9’s compared to all the other Z06’s in the 9’s.

Yea he needs slicks so he can really get kicked out…he can get kicked without the help of slicks as is.

if your gonna run and get kicked out on street tires you might as well throw the slicks on there, see what it can do to its 100% potential and get kicked out with that 9 second slip…

pretty sure thats the way I would want to go.

damnitall, I’m pissed I missed that, haha

Yea but something tells me if he showed up with slicks they wouldn’t even let him run, its not like they don’t know his car. Thats what I’m trying to get at.

i know, im gonna order some, ill give it a few weeks before i go back, let them cooool down a little bit. I’d be very very happy w/ a 9 sec slip! isnt that what we all want!? I am coming out of the hole at an idle, i wanna rev it to 4500rpms and slip the clutch out, i bet my 60 would change quite a bit.

hahaha you liked that? i had on my “stig” helmet, too.

i ALMOST yanked that d16 civic, he was PISSED when i said “i almost got you, man!!” :rofl :rofl :rofl

ran a 17.7 at 79, i think, wasn’t really paying attention :lol

I’ll take you on with my mom’s station wagon if she ever lets me borrow it :ninja

what was cameossss best ? did his shit run better

Yeah man nice run(s)! Thing is solid for sure. Gotta get some stickies for it and let 'er rip!

Trapped quite a bit better, 102mph…still shitty ETs :lol

shitty 60 foot,s prolly to ? kid needs a susp init

102 thats in my nitrous range, i think last i ran it it was 103-104 wasnt it

cameo trapped 102.5 i think

he needs a driver mod i think that car has low 13,s high 12,s in it

he had ski goggles on for another run. We thought u had that civic dude! Me and burnall4 were cheerin! haha

best mph was 103.5 iirc.

so figure he gained 40-45 hp from the tune+ intake.

also he had a problem with a coolant wire causing it to run different/worse?

haha i didn’t know how many of you were actually watching, i still have to meet you and usmc2801