Anyone going to LV this wednesday!? again.

Superb driver Kramer swooped in to save the day and run better than Cameo…oh wait

:rofl kid has problem after problem with that goddamn thing. I bet if he fixed that wire, it’d be a litttlee faster

:facepalm

why the hate? i never made any claims i just wanted to drive it. sorry we can’t all be amazing drivers like you

and for my first time driving the car running .2 behind the owner isnt THAT bad, i’ve never driven a manual transmission v8 before, cut me some slack, marco andretti :lol

Yo the minivan only ran fast because i was copiloting it. To the minivans credit that was a bolton d17 civic with aerodynamically echancing modifications. LOl it was a mad good time.

wat

IDK man double posts and shit.

Cliffs to other post.
-copiloted minivan

• good time
  • cameo slow
  • Chuck didnt show up

that was the run when drove kramers mom’s minivan:sHa_hehe:. I also pulled a .086 reaction time with 2.56 60ft same as mY camaro in a minivan… and its not a typo, .086 reaction time…:excited:rofl

:lmao you PINNED that tree

Ummmm…

no one cares about the reaction time

and the 2.5 60’ being the same as your camaro? :rofl

you nneed to drop that down buddy

I got a 2.5 60’ as well but went 13.1 @ 116

god I suck.

Real nice run!

thanks man, good to meet you.

Tony, great run man! It was nice meeting you there.

Was a great night, I’m really glad i went. My best was 12.98 @ 111 last night. I really want to be 12.7 bone stock. However I don’t want to wait to put my exhaust on… :ninja:ninja

dude i aint perfect either…

just need some more practice homie :thumbup

good to meet you to, always good to put a name w/ a face.

Damn that was on a 75 shot? Good shit. Was the one run on motor?

yah 75, and the other run was garbage, once the sun went down i spun bad.

You too!

i pull 1.7-1.6 60,s wit a stock converter …lets see what it does wit the 4k in her soon

I think my best 60’ was a 1.8 or 1.9. The car just didnt move.

thats actually pretty good I was talkin to someone on a saturday (when the real cars run) about a fox body stang had a 351 cleveland solid cam. tuning 7500 rpms did like 10.13 on 33 slicks was cutting only 1.7’s.

It was like a burnt metallic orange roll cage and everything…