Anyone golf?

[quote=“Geoff,post:58,topic:25942"”]

I discovered a new anger/frustration relief method today.

I ripped the grip off my gap wedge in a fit of rage. It was beautiful.

[/quote]

:headbang: I bet the fucker learned his lesson too didn’t it.

Does the airport driving range allow full ball flight or is it netted at like 200 yds?

[quote=“boxxa,post:62,topic:25942"”]

Does the airport driving range allow full ball flight or is it netted at like 200 yds?

[/quote]

Netted at 250.

bump anyone know of a cheap place to get in 9 after 5 today?

I used to golf a lot, but now I just get drunk at the beach on Sundays.

Argh. Took off tomorrow to go golfing, but it’s going to suck outside. Going to hit Froghair instead.

Wow this is an old thread. I play a lot in Vegas even when it’s ~115 out. I have a new set of Taylor Made R7 irons, Driver, and a hybrid 3. I’m not good but I’ve vastly improved over the last few years.

Treasure your golf prices dearly in Buffalo…

I remember living in Hornell and thinking man 18 holes and a cart for 15 bucks, how incredible.

Then moving to Buffalo and playing a lot of nice courses, 35 for 18 and a cart wasn’t bad.

Down here even the shitty courses are like ~100 for 18/cart. :frowning: but it sure beats the hell out of working Fridays.

lol I hope you realize that nobody actually travels or goes through Hornell.

I remember when I went to Alfred I thought it was a GHOST TOWN coming from buffalo :lol:

Lots of places you can just walk on for free and get in like 7 or 8 holes at like 1 hour before sunset. or when ever the starter leaves

I’m pretty sure nobody even knows what Hornell is. lol

Yeah… $350 in Vegas on some of the nice courses for 18. In the winter when no one is on them and they’re doing the re-seeding and such they only charge $40 for 18. I don’t play on those courses haha.

Are you a member at Fox valley or do you work there? I worked in the bag room last summer.

Played out at terry hills today. Course was in decent shape. Shot a 48 on the front but then came back with a 38 on the back so an 86 wasn’t too bad after that kind of start.