Look what came in the mail today!!

This is only my second year of playing… I had a crappy set of hand me downs for my first year and decided to treat myself. Is anyone else looking forward to golfing this season.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/johnnylude/JOhnnys%20Randoms/DSCN5255.jpg

:ohnoes:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/johnnylude/JOhnnys%20Randoms/DSCN5256.jpg

:redface: Going to the range during lunch and playing 9 when I get out of work.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/johnnylude/JOhnnys%20Randoms/DSCN5257.jpg

waiting for geoff to chime in

I can’t see the pics(work comp) but I can not wait to ht the links. In a few days i am having my clubs sent from NY to WA so they are waiting for me when i get home. I <3 golf.

nice set man. My friend as the same set and he likes them. I’m definately looking forward to this season. I’m going today to chestnut hill…tee time 130. BABY!!! perfect day too

Yeah its suppose to be high 70’s today and 80 tomorrow down here. My buddy is flying in from Buffalo and we are going to play 36 as soon as pick him up from the airport.

What’s even crazier is I have a friend who works for Adidas (owns TaylorMade) and I got these clubs for an insane price (below cost)

lol.

:tup: good pickup, especially if you got a good deal. I’ve never been a fan of taylor made irons, but if it’s your 2nd year and you’ve got the cash to burn, not a bad pick.

Oversized, with a deep cavity like that = forgiveness.

Did you have a chance to hit them before? I like to go hit irons at a shop (where they let you take them to the range) before I buy them to see if the lie angle is correct, tip stiffness in the shaft is good to match my trajectory needs, etc.

I just picked up a set of bridgestone j33 blades at the end of last season and absolutely love the feel of shaping shots with blades as opposed to cavity-backs.

:tup:

going to the driving range on lunch :slight_smile:

My hands hurt just thinking about them.

BS you check tip stiffness and good shafts with your mouth regularly you homo.

Ugh. I’ve always hated taylor made… Callaway woods / ping Irons for me

so true :suckoff:

p.s. thx for the ‘pieces of flair’ request on facebook. lol :gay3:

:barf:

trade? I actually really liked those when I was hitting them.

I got fucking forged irons that I should have never bought…

Yeah I tried them out at Golf Galaxy before buying them. Flex shaft, standard lie, standard loft, etc. etc.

Im a newbie so I def. wanted something with tons of forgiveness… we should do a nyspeed golf outing. I dont live in WNY anymore but I will be up atleast a dozen times this summer.

After the discount it wasn’t very much cash at all…

I keep flip flopping between blades and cavitybacks. The R7’s aren’t bad for a cavity back setup. I didn’t mind them. Had a bit nicer contact feel than the S300’s I had been using ( and still have ).

thanks asshole. now everyone knows I’m goofing off at this meeting

they knew anyways - you were squinting your eyes to hold back the lols… er wait… maybe they didn’t.

sorry z.gu

y’know golf’s a funny game. It’s hard, it’s expensive, and yet we keep playing it. What’s up with that…

anyone know where the cheapest range is?

i wanna start to learn but dont want to go broke doing it