Anyone golf?

[quote=“66impalass,post:40,topic:25942"”]

he would get that pissed and still shoot 10 over par?? that is weak sauce, the only time people should get THAT pissed is when money is on the line or they are a par or better player

[/quote]

Even a par or better player shouldn’t get that pissed when your casually out with friends, no money on the line, and just having a nice fun summer outing.

So we stopped playing with him.

Anywho, Thom get back to NY and come to Buffalo (or I’ll come out to Rochester and we can hit some this summer)

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:39,topic:25942"”]

no memory card :frowning:

[/quote]

What about data cable to the pc? What type of phone?

i play and suck.Going to get into it more this year

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:42,topic:25942"”]

What about data cable to the pc? What type of phone?

[/quote]

LG i think its called the 8300 or 8600, something like that, everyone has em.

Ok bumping this up guys since its officially time.

Sad to say I have no clubs at the moment :frowning:

I am itching to gt back to quiet times, ugh i love that place

Enjoy the golf up there, out of FL, IL, OH, and VA

NY has some of the best cheap gold around, really don’t feel like paying $100+ for 18, and the cheap public courses here blow

a great site for rochester area

http://www.rochestergolf.com/

I would highly recommend going to Mill Creek

on a side note two weeks ago I whooped my boss and shot a 6 over, I have never played that good in a long long time… He wasn’t happy with me so I got sent to Ft. Meyers for two days :frowning:

Mill Creek FTMFW!!! Best course I’ve played at for the price. $27 for 18/cart was incredible. Plus the beer bitch was extremely hot.

Thom, how soon til your back in NY? I plan on picking up clubs next week, so as soon as your back I’ll cruise out to Roch and head to MC with ya. (Although I’m willing to bet I’ll lose haha)

I am going there 24-27th, but that is my graduation, then I come back and move to Dallas.

Hmmm… you know how I know your gay…

:slight_smile: well send me a message if your up for a round.

89 at fox valley for my first round of the year…im pleased, but my putting and chipping were FTL today :tdown:

also got the ambition to have all of my clubs re-gripped, which is also exciting

and i heart my new callaway 460X driver…egads that thing is huge and the ball just loves going straight with it…

Nice, Thursday is payday, should have my clubs ordered by noon Thursday yay

Bump up.!

Actually I’ve never been golfing. It’d probably be a good time. :gotme:

^^ def is. Even if your learning its a blast.

Went and hit some balls today, and my swing feels like shit, but hopefully that changes.

i hit a few balls in the backyard today :uhh: not pretty. i want to go again but at this point i just need to get the ball going in the air again consistently :picard:

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:56,topic:25942"”]

i hit a few balls in the backyard today :uhh: not pretty. i want to go again but at this point i just need to get the ball going in the air again consistently :picard:

[/quote]

Driving range def can help get the swing back. 100+ balls at Airport Driving Range for only $8, not a bad deal at all.

I discovered a new anger/frustration relief method today.

I ripped the grip off my gap wedge in a fit of rage. It was beautiful.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:57,topic:25942"”]

Driving range def can help get the swing back. 100+ balls at Airport Driving Range for only $8, not a bad deal at all.

[/quote]

I dont need no stinkin driving range. :smiley: Ive got 7.5 acres and a pond to hit over. :smiley: Although picking up balls afterwards is FTL :violin: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Geoff,post:58,topic:25942"”]

I discovered a new anger/frustration relief method today.

I ripped the grip off my gap wedge in a fit of rage. It was beautiful.

[/quote]

I put my wedge in to the ground and yanked up, its an extra 10 degrees now >_<