Anyone good with computers cell phones etc...

so my blackberry randomly has been turning off lately like from the slightest bump drop (like putting it down). its really inconsistent though it does it on random. i figured it mighta been the battery loosing connection for a second but i tried pushing the battery around while its still in the back of the phone and that doesnt turn it off… anyone whos had a blackberry and had this problem?

Sounds like power supply coming off from the circuit board. But I know nothing about phones. Or the phone itself is just shitting itself. You might have no choice but to get a new phone.

Had that happen with a Vz phone, it was a battery/circuit power connection issue.

I moved on.

Try to put some sort of cloth or similar to the back of battery case to give it extra pressure and be locked in. Or maybe even try super glue.

you own a blackberry, thats your problem. i have the same problem, have had a blackberry for the last 2 years, as soon as i can afford a new phone i’m getting something else and never will go back to blackberry unless they completely change their phones/os. it seems they work decent for 2 months then start fucking up.

lol i actually have had very little problems with it. its a year and a half old and pretty much its worked the entire time. its a fossil tho the new phones are faster i just wanted to wait out for the new iphone hopefully

Apple has confirmed no new iPhone this year. They believe its pointless as the Verizon version launched so close to their yearly conference.