Anyone had experience with the Wagner Magistrate

I’m going to traffic court to fight my ticket the magistrate is wagner - has anyone had experience with him? Is he rash or logical? Can I talk to him and explain or does he hate people?

This is important to me since I can lose my licesne for 3 months if i dont get the points at least taken off. Anyone have good tips for dealing with this?

I KNOW you guys have gotten some tickets :stuck_out_tongue: Its only human :stuck_out_tongue:

where u get the ticket?

:dunno: What township?

who is wagner? more info

if it is ridding on loss of license get a attourney

wagner…so thats means…you got pulled over in macannless??? or ross township
i been there a couple times…it always seems that i get fucked everytime i go there…
just take your mom and shit…
it might work
is this your first ticket??

Originally posted by blkmax005spd
wagner…so thats means…you got pulled over in macannless??? or ross township
i been there a couple times…it always seems that i get fucked everytime i go there…
just take your mom and shit…
it might work
is this your first ticket??

right its part of macannless marshall that area out by Wright and Baeirl

I got it during a test - drive of a Nissan Sentra Spec-V which is the big part of my defense.
It is my first moving violation but im not 18 so i can lose my license for 3 months at least if it goes through. (I was going 66 in a 40 zone - and wouldnt you know it it was a construction zone also. Apparently a few orange cones and a sign makes it so - all this construction but nothing gets done :frowning: )

I’m preparing to just discuss that it was a test-drive, i was unfamiliar with the car and the area, it wasnt reckless or maintained for very long, and I was with a saleswoman. I can pay the ticket but I cant afford the points on my license

If I was going 65 and not 66 it wouldnt be a big deal - 1 mph means the difference between like 2 weeks of probation and 3 months. Pretty shitty eh? I mean 66 mph isnt even that reckless on a major road (it wasnt some backroad either it was the highway)

**edit - oh and I love your sig man - hilarious!

get a attourney is yur best bet i used one and he got me off everythng…i foget his name but he was a penndot atty and pretty
good

i have gotten out of a 65 in a 45 from wagner… he reduced it to a 45 in a 50… I knew someone though

be apologetic and respectful.

he’s an alright guy if you go in there and you’re straightforward with him.

the guy’s going through some serious personal shit right now too… i don’t want to get into it, but he’s got some shit on his plate and i’d do everything i could not to piss him off at the hearing.

Originally posted by michaelblanyer
be apologetic and respectful.

he’s an alright guy if you go in there and you’re straightforward with him.

the guy’s going through some serious personal shit right now too… i don’t want to get into it, but he’s got some shit on his plate and i’d do everything i could not to piss him off at the hearing.

like having a DUI and his son killing himself???
How can he judge ppl when his life is fucked up???

yes I heard about that as well, im not sure how that will affect my hearing since I’m pretty young (well, thats what the population says - im 17)

How much would it be to get an attourney, is it too late?

it is never too late to get a attourney…if i was going to loose my license i would seriously think of getting a attourney

3 months is not shit :rolleyes:
take the re-test and your w/o it for under a month.

fuck the attorney and deal w/ it. :eek3:

i had 7 points took the retest and had my license within a month. :eek:

take that majistragte to the bar and tell him you cant be hih DD if you lost your license

heh, i’ve seen him twice for tickets in North Park… Got off both because the fuzz didnt show up… :slight_smile:

Wagner’s a fair guy, just talk to him and explain the situation. I had to talk to him once before for tint and he just let me go.(I know its not a speeding ticket but still). As for the personal stuff that hes going through it honestly shouldnt be brought up as it has nothing to do with getting a speeding ticket at all, Im friends with members of that family and it pisses me off to no end that people keep bringing up his sons death. It has nothing to do with him being able to judge folks! :mad: Oh yeah and I worked at nissan and I think I know the saleswoman you were with, I think her names Katherine or something. Small world…

haha - yes thats her, i was in a nissan spec-v type r

I don’t think this guy wont show up since he was like robocop :frowning:

He seriously knew every code and subcode and what section they were in :frowning:

I agree that people shouldn’t bring up personal stuff like that but I do think it has a bearing on a subconscience level. I don’t mean to be rude by that - so I apologize if anyone takes offense :angel:

Originally posted by Logik
heh, i’ve seen him twice for tickets in North Park… Got off both because the fuzz didnt show up… :slight_smile:

once here

Originally posted by gearhead
once here

what traffic court have you NOT been to?

:smiley: