Traffic Court Lawyers/Find my point total?

Trying to diagnose problems with the race car on i87 was a very bad idea.

Anyone know a good traffic court lawyer? As in “I was totally fucked but this guy saved the day” type thing. Not looking for a miracle, just need the point total reduced.

Also, where can I find how many points I currently have? Is it on the “abstract” and where do I get one?

Thanks.

wait, so what happened??? just speeding?

abstract… dmv… bring 50$ with you cuz they charge for it…and stop trying to tune your shit on the northway dumbass!

go on the dmv wesite and look at the points things and just add up what uve gotten tickets for

Was just on the DMV site. I dont know when I got my old tickets so I dont know if they are still on there. I think they get removed from the abstract after 18 months.

Speeding and no signal (there’s no signals period, cant signal if I wanted to). Speeding is a big one.

Here’s another question: Is no signal a moving violation? Logic would suggest yes, which makes is a miscellaneous 2 pointer, right?

abstract is a 10$ fee from the DMV, and points come off at 39months, but you can do defensive driving for 4 point reduction every 18months. the points come off the total and shows the date you did the course, but the offense remains on the abstract. i just went through this. 518-374-3545 Michael Braccini, hes off broadway in schenectady. he took care of my ticket. it was real bad.

^^ Awesome, thanks.

Happy with the lawyer?

Lawyers/courts are like a fraternity since they bounce business off each other and theres all sorts of cross-promotion. Just need someone whos connected in Saratoga County, everyone I know is in Alb.

Vlad on brothers name…

DMV Abstract = 10$, god knows I got plenty of those
No signal should be described on the DMV website but I would assume it’s a moving.
Speeding anything like 20 over (what I’m dealing with now) is a lot of points
Having a laywer is a good idea in general. Deal with a lawyer that has high volume of customers and is always in court. Lawyers generally don’t “fight” for you, they come up to the DA, call them by name and go something along the lines of “this guy is a good guy, just paid me a bunch of money, see what you can do for me this time”.
Just because something left your abstract doesn’t mean it left your record, police have a very detailed abstract that says how often you got pulled over and what for, not what you got convicted of as well. It’s up to the judge to decide what happens if you chose to fight it.
I had a judge multiple times reject any kind of offers or pleas after looking at my abstract =(

Still Vlad on brother’s name.

Beat me to it. Bruccini is a good guy, and has dealt with a high number of tickets in my past, plus his secretaries are always top notch in hotness department. Bruccini took care of over half a dozen tickets for me, but lately I’ve been a little disappointed.

Thanks Vlad. I dont care if I look like a terrible person on my abstract. I really dont even care (within reason) what it costs, I just dont want to worry about the 12-pt-lose-your-license stuff.

11pts and suspension… i had 16 points going into court, walked out with 8, did defensive driving, now 4… i had a misdemeanor, and a high speeding 71 over… :nono

LOL That guy is the MAN!!! What court was it in?

LOL AGAIN! That makes my 40 over look pussy! I feel like I should buy you a beer for 71 over.

To answer this more directly, 5 total tickets. He ran a proverbial train on my illegal …modifications. Slick tires, no plate, exhaust, no signals, no reg sticker (still actually registered, thank god), no inspection, etc.

Actual tickets: Speeding 105/65 (that’s conveniently the threshold for points so I’m sure he gave me a break there), no signal, no inspection, no reg sticker, and no plate.

Better yet, he printed it all up on that ordinary carbon copy paper they have, but didnt tear them off. So what I have is a scroll (7 pages in length) of the whole thing.

Shitty part is I wasnt just out dickin around; I dont take it out unless I ‘have’ to. I was trying to diagnose an issue we’ve been trying to fix for a week. Waiting til 10pm+ to take it out.

Bah well. It’s only money.

that sucks… i was on 890. rotterdam court, schenectady county sheriff. trooper got you i presume?

whats the cops name, and if you have Litz as your judge i “may” be able to help. i know almost all the cops and court personal.

Peeeeeeew! Lay-Zerrrrrrr :ninja

Shit luck on the stub there Clark. Plenty of roads back my way to burn up and you pick cop-laden i87. Balls :nod

Yep, trooper.

If my ticket was in Schen, I’d be using your guy. I’m wondering how much pull he has in Clifton Park.

The Clifton Park court on 146/Maxwell Rd? I’m going to chat with the DA first to see if we can work something out ahead of time. Any connections?

Pfft thanks, Mom.

No laser, “direct observation” it says on the ticket. Like there’s a V1 in the car anymore anyway, HA.

nvrmind, i read the post wrong.

thought u were in schenectady county.

but CP are tough sometimes, i got a speeding 55/30,(country rd in troy (plank rd)) when i JUST rounded a corner after a stop sign. it was a BS ticket and he cant provide his radar proof, and they havent dropped it yet. i think he just was being a dick that day i also got

-no front licence plate
-Inaduaqte / No exhaut
-tail light out
-reckless driving
-running a yeild sign. (yes i got it)…

what a field day he had. afterwordz i grabbed my girls ATV and flew past him at about 55 then disaperred into a trail. only to come out 5 minutes later and give him the finger. then reverse trails back home.

what rd were you on tho

i think you may be fucke with 105mph no matter what…the judge is going to laugh at you…gl.