Traffic Court Lawyers/Find my point total?

Ouch, Jesse. 100+ sucks. I have been quite good lately, plus the V1 helps. Do you have anything like that in the car?

You might now, but the DA or the Judge might.

The judge saw my relatively clean abstract and looked at 3 Defense driving courses within 3 years and got skeptical, then ordered the full detailed report and said he won’t give me a break until one of my tickets dissapeared.

I was dealing with a horrible laywer at the time who offered to take care of a ticket for 50$, well lo and behold that 50$ “favor” turned into a 500$ ordeal where I had to get another lawyer (Bruccini) to go back into court, re-open my ticket from 3 years ago, just so that for time being it would go off the record to the judge now would give me a break.

Long story short, laywers help, tickets get expensive :lol

ouch, sorry to hear jesse… :headbang

JClark - Call me - I’ll hook you up with my guy… Nobody has had it worse with traffic court than me, and I still have a license through it all. Hater/Jon/DaKing will attest to him also as I hooked him up with him. Never had anyone not be 110% thrilled w/ him.

Justin - Calling you now.

This was the race car. Theres nothing in it period.

Vlad, its Braccini. he did well for me and a few of my buddies. there is a good lawyer up in the albany area my friend uses, contact psi2high or amd is the best, i forget her number.

Is it Jean Horan you’re thinking of? She’s excellent and located right in Latham next to that Tractor place right by Vlad’s Mobil.

Justin’s guy seemed like he had an actual game plan so I went with him. I’ll wait to pass judgment until July when I get my fine and points total.

Here’s the best my lawyer did:

Pulled over for:
80 in a 55.
Driving on suspended license (AUO 3rd degree)-Misdemeanor
Driving on suspended registration-Misdemeanor.

What I got:
Failure to obry a traffic control device.
$360 fine.

PM/IM/text/call if you want my lawyer’s info.

JClark. Called to discuss this but you were in a meeting.

Sorry man, this isn’t the best situation.

Typically, I do the following:

1. Call the Traffic Court and ask for the ADA and ask for a reduction to avoid taking up the court’s time
  2. If they say no, you will be heading to court. Find the officer

What you want:

1. Dismissal
  2. Parking on pavement
  3. 1110A
  4. Reduction of speed
  5. Nothing. You got fucked.

I’d get some assistance from an attorney. I’d help you if you were in NYC :frowning:

Shawndizzle- Called you back, left message. Call me tomorrow morning re: Yanks games.

I’m going to use Justin’s guy since he seems to “get it.” The CP town court ADA is in the process of changing and we’re 98% most likely better off waiting for the new guy. Calling now would’ve put me in touch with the current ADA and she is not lenient on this stuff…ever.

We’ll see what happens. I’m not license f’ed, it’ll just be expensive. If you figure all the times I drove like an asshole when I was 17-20, I cant complain about ONE bad speeding ticket. I’m still on top about $250,000 in deserved fines. ;D

They just want your money so basically you will have to shell out some dough. Life goes on. Glad you got some help on this. You want the fine and not the points.

Good luck, Jesse

Jesse’s in good hands :nod

Oh hell yea. I’d imagine this goes for about half the people here as well, myself included. One good one every few years keeps you on yor toes ;D Glad you got Justins guy. Fucker pulls magic tricks in the court room, Justin can attest.