Anyone have a LG EnV Battery???

So my phone shit the bed. The charger thing that you plug into is so broken.

I bought the Voyager today but I can’t get my contacts because the EnV won’t turn on…

You can have it back… I just need it for a little bit to get my contacts back!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

oh and yes I tried to get it at the store they can’t do it either… my back up failed… NICE… :bh: :bh:

And whoevers number I used to have well… I don’t have anyone… LOL so send me numbers again if you have my number… or pm and I’ll give it to you!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone have a battery I can use! LOL :bh:

I do

jesus calm down ! CALM DOWN ! dont get a BIG DICK

:rofl

I’m going back to Verizon tomorrow to try with the Techs… but if I don’t have any luck can I borrow the battery? please please?! lol :open_mouth:

i ahve one too. glenmont scoita is 10(if that ) minutes away from me.

Youre thinking Glenville Jeff.

Glenmont is exit 23 off the thruway- its past Albany.

:rofl

I’m all set now!! They fixed me up and now I have ALL my 300 contacts back!! YAY!!! maybe it’s time to get a different back up working LOL

THANKS anyways guys!!!

ugh and glenville and GLENMONT are WAY far apart… LOL wow. :lol:lol:lol

hey now, i was alittle spacey last night from working on progamming for 12 hours.

oh shut it! I was just playing with you homo! don’t get your panties in a bundle!!! :lol:lol:lol

where are you tonight? too cool to hang with beer pong and jello shots huh?

planning on being a nerd for once and playing with my 1K rc truck in the snow LOL.

i have to goto rankins (ohnoPOPO) then idk after that should be back aorundddddddddddddddddddddd… 1030. probably most of you will be drunk by the time i get there. lol

1030? nah… maybe 11 LOL come by! we’ll be up!