Anyone have a side by side / utv?

Im looking at getting one to maybe plow my driveway with and go trail riding. Thinking about the can am commander 800 1000 maybe power steering idk. I know they aren’t really legal to ride on a trail because you can’t register them. Dealer says you can ride and hasn’t heard of anyone having any issues. Anyone have any experience with this?

Find a rzr 800 they can be registered. FYI I haven’t register anything I’ve owned. I’ve been riding my whole life.

Kens sales and service is having an open house tomorrow. They will have demo rides set up. Head out and take a commander for a ride.

@TurboTSi is a sales guy for Arctic Cat. The Wildcat is pretty awesome from what he tells me.

Wildcat trails can be registered also as they are under 1000 lbs. Hebelers has a few. New RZRs can’t be registered anymore unless you get a lame 570.

He took me for a spin on that thing, I was fucking amazed at the amount of suspension that thing has. I would have thought that the speeds and large bumps we were hitting the forces would just tear the suspension right off, crazy machine.

Know someone in PA? register it in PA and get a PA plate.
NY sucks for recreational devices. But it’s one of the best states for giving away shit to people who don’t want to work.