Anyone have corbeau fx 1 seats?

I am wondering… as I’ll be in the market for a seat probably very soon :smiley:

I have an evo 2 plus knock off… and its just plain too small for me… not the waist so much so but the back and shoulders… and ill be getting frickin bigger again (intended)… the only seat that I have ‘researched’ online is corbeau fx 1, fx1 pro and fx1 wide… these are apparently something that might fit me…

Before I go and order online… as i dont know where to get locally (or if its worth it price wise)… i would like to test one… so anyone got one i can sit in?

Edit: Oh and I have those bride low seat rails… they are kinda lame how they slide but they work… I guess they are kinda universal so that should be fine to reuse?

How in hell did your knockoff evo 2 plus’s fit in ur car with bride low seat rails.

Those knockoff’s are nothing like the size of real evo 2 plus’s. Seats in these larger widths at the bottom are simply to big to mount between the mounting locations s13’s have.

If you do go for a bigger seat than you will either have to make custom mounting locations that are wider then current locations, or do what we all do and solid mount your seat.

I have a Sparco Evo 2 plus, I tried the bridge fg low max rails or watever, no way in hell would they ever fit. I find it hard to believe you wouldn’t fit a real evo 3 though bro.

its not my waist thats the issue, leg size maybe… but its the back and shoulder area… and yeah its an evo 2 plus knock off… ive sat in a real one… same width… meh… and the seat sits tight to the floor pan… when i first switched seats it took me some time to get used to but then i came to love it.