Seat talk...

what’s the hottness for 240sx seating these days?

I’m old and out of touch on the matter.

I thought Bride was always a good choice, assuming you can fit into one (most of them are pretty snug fitting). I love my Artis III. Coming from a Sparco Sprint it was a huge improvement, plus it looks good.

Only downside is they’re not FIA approved as far as I remember, not that that probably means anything to most people on here.

Sparco Evo’s and seats in general are always nice too, a little less expensive than Bride’s if I remember correctly, and come FIA approved, albeit not as good looking IMO.

Recaros are nice but overpriced for what you get IMO. I have a recline-able Recaro for my passenger seat, and I don’t find it all that comfortable. Holds you in place well enough, but not great on long trips.

bride, sparco, status, chargespeed if baller, omp, corbeau

I got a a zeta III large (FIA, no recline), although in hindsight I should have got extra large, it’s a little tight at the hips, the rest is perfect.

For the price of one real bride though, I could have got 3 omp or corbeau seats, or 2 sparco…

If you aren’t tall, or need FIA ratings, I’d go with corbeau, they are pretty comfy.