anyone here di paint correction

^^^

Looking to have some minor rock chips looked at & a professional buff job, car looks good but still has minor swirls that annoy me

http://www.nyspeed.com/forumdisplay.php?482-Auto-Aesthetica-DetailWNY-com

Good luck with that…I tried to get a hold of him for months. E-mails back and forth…next weekend…next weekend. Got tired of waiting.

Too bad, he seems to do great work.

my buddy Brian does some good work.

He’s going to be doing my M3 when I get it and apply suntek. Shits expensive!

Ill pm you his number.

I have a friend in hamburg that does detailing. very cheap. hes doing my jdm princess Thursday, ill post pics. unless you’ve found someone else before then

I’d rather wait than get iffy work, but that’s just me! There is a reason he’s always busy.

I couldn’t get a hold of him on his website, i’ll message him here and hope for the best.

You’ll be waiting probably a month or so I’d expect. He has people driving up here from other states to have him work.

It’s the same with a good mechanic. If they’re really busy there is probably a reason for it. And we’ve all known mechanics who over promise and can’t deliver. They take on more business then they can handle, then you drop off your car and it sits there for a 3 months before it’s even looked at. If Mike doesn’t have the time he’s not going to waste yours.
@DetailWNY

@Onyxz32 makes a great point about scheduling and cars sitting. My projects run over many times to be able to deliver a fantastic finished product. I also get backlogged simply due to the nature of the work and the fact its not a pump and dump style detail operation.

As many can imagine, the last thing I want is to have people leave multiple cars with me to know its “with me” to placate the need of being “in” and then take a month to deliver a bunch of vehicles. Add in the variable of a “short”, intense seasonal demand that certain length details can only be stuffed in certain time blocks and the fact that its a human with human variables doing the work and you start to get the point.

If you want my time for your vehicle, I want the work, I only ask for patience.

My information for contact is in my signature - phone calls are great for primary communication, just pick up the phone.

[INDENT]Michael Fortunato
Auto Aesthetica
(716)860-6366
Michael@DetailWNY.com
www.DetailWNY.com[/INDENT]