Anyone here good at automotive electrical work?

I don’t know why I kept saying PCM. Force of habit I guess. Should have been saying BCM. Dug through about 1/2 that crap and only found one BCS diagram, of which doesn’t aid the cause.

Might need to just probe the combo switch with a DVOM while turning fogs on/off until you find the signal wire then just go for it.

Okay…well I’ll see what the others say…thanks for your help guys. This is kind of out of my realm as far as probing, testing, etc. goes. I suck at this stuff.

According to the FSM it looks like a continuous 12V pulse at 10ms intervals…

I think to interface properly he’d be better off with a circuit board setup with opto-couplers and a basic logic setup to meet his requirements. More work than I have time to mess with lol

that and more work that probably 99.9999% of the car owners that are looking to do this little tweak would want to do.

Better off at this point just hooking up a separate switch lol

i didnt read any of this but the first post…but id find the wire for the signal for the fogs and pull it out of the connector and stick it into the connector w/ the parking light signal wire…not the turn signal…the parking light…

Yeah do that :haha

What would that accomplish Justin? That means the fogs would only turn on if I turned the parking lights on…although it probably would keep them on with the high beams. I don’t think I’d have control over the fogs then with the switch on the steering column if I did that though.

this is a logic board circuit that people use to wire in factory fog lamp switches with fog lights. i’m guess it’s not a 100% fit for you but i bet if you were to build the board and put it inline with the fogs and remove the BCM from the equation they should work

yes it would…you pull the wire thats after the switch…