Anyone here own or have access to a compact backhoe?

Hey fellow shift members,

I’m looking to have a 10 x 20 slab of concrete poured at my house but first I need to move some earth. I am looking for anyone who has access to a smaller backhoe that could possibly bring it over to my house and help me dig out the space. Obviously I would pay you and treat you to dinner at my families restaurant. I’m in East Nassau NY, 5 min from LVD. If anyone can be of help please get in contact with me either through here or you can call/text me at 518-470-4137.

Thanks in advance,
Frank

Dont mean the jack the thread, but figured kill 2 birds with one stone.

I am in the same boat too. Except I need to dig up a shitty old 19X14 slab and level it to be poured. lol I am in Ft. Johnson, 3 mins from Amsterdam. Same deal, food, beer, fuel in the equipment, and return the favor card in your pocket/a little cash on the side if you want.

PM me if you are up to it also.

And Frank is good shit, great dude and I would help him if I had the tractor.

Like this? We have a hammer that goes on it to break concrete. I will see what we can do for you. We are crazy busy now, but might be able to do something weekends.

Lord that thing would be infinitely useful! :open_mouth:

how the hell did you get that down there? Crane drop it down?

That machine has paid for itself so many times over.

We rigged a beam above and used a chainfall to lower it down. Its only 39" wide so it fits in some tight spaces.

BADASS. that bastard would fit the bed of a damn pickup truck wouldnt it! How heavy is it?

what model is it? how much was it new/used? I can con Wayne into buying this tonight I bet! hahaha

Its a 1999 Cat 301.5 we bought it in 2002 for 15.5. We got a deal, thats what they are going for now.

Weighs about 3700lbs. It goes in the bed of a pick-up all the time.

Yes that thing would be perfect. I’m in no rush really, just wanted to look around to see who had access to this type of equipment first. It might be another month or so before I jump into the project.

And Mike, thanks for looking out man. Btw I need to get my new muffler and electric cutout welded up onto my truck. Is this something you could be of assistance with or should I bring it over to ASS? I ordered the muffler but it’s being custom built so it might still be a while till I get it. Let me know.

Dude I am buying one of these just to have, thing is BADASS!!!

PM me and we can work something out. :number1

why not rent one? bobs rental center in west sand lake

Actually it’s cheaper to have someone you know come do it for you then renting one and doing it yourself…not to mention I have no idea how to operate one lol.