Anyone here transport cars?

I need a car picked up in zip code 19964 (Delaware) and delivered here in western NY (Buffalo south towns)

Anyone here know of anyone??

what kind of car? I may know someone…

pm MPD47

What does it pay? Money talks. That’s almost 500 miles ONE WAY. I bet a professional shipper will get over a grand.

The car is a 98 Firebird
Passport transport wants $800
I have a PM into LSX transport
I would like to get it down into the $600-$700 range

It would be 10-11 hours of work and maybe $200 in gas

Seems like a easy way to make $400-$500

?ugoslow^ um my car is being shipped from La to buff. licensed/bonded and its costing me $940 TOTAL no gas fees/no surchages, and if i want to do covered its only $1100

check out: http://www.shipmyvehicle.com/default.aspx

fill and out and you will get like 10+ offers and you can pick and choose who you want/ make them bid for your business. its good stuff.

I checked it out and they are like $50 more than Passport and Passports rates are for enclosed as well…
Thanks for the link though

Closer to $300 in gas, more if it’s a smaller gas truck, plus tolls (probably), plus wear and tear on the vehicle. Getting shit shipped for under $1/mi is pretty much unheard of. I’d probably go with a shipper on this one.

according to mapquest from his door to my door is 446 miles…

Unless the car is cheap/not in the best shape, I’d go covered.

I sold a car over the summer and the buyer was in southern California. He went with DAS, you see them advertised on Ebay, and I guess they charged him around $800 for an enclosed trailer. They probably had multiple cars in the trailer.

That’s a good deal. His best quote was 800, so I was off a bit. My guess was based on what I was quoted to ship from Cleaveland to Buf., and what I know others have paid.:gotme:

Go with a shipper, are u buying the car without looking at it?

I am looking at going that direction

I have seen a bunch of pics, I really dont have the time to make it out there to see it firsthand, the price is right though and way below blue book …

worked out for me and my ellis juan…

Depending on the size of the vehicle we can possibly work something out. Deliver is within 24 hours of me picking up a vehicle 9 times out of 10. (last big trip I did was Rochester/Albany/Charleston SC and I do a lot of Philly/Buffalo runs.)

hey-

Its a 98 Firebird
If you could do it that would be great
I am hoping to have the seller paid in full by Weds at the latest so anytime after that would be good

any takers?
I am getting dicked around by lsx transport and need this thing picked up yesterday!

fly me down, get temp reg, pay for food and gas, and ill do it.

I just like going on roadtrips

looking for someone with a trailer to do it not someone to drive it back

I have $500 cash for interested parties…