Anyone transport cars from Florida?

yes I know shipping cars has been discussed alot on here but IIRC there are a few local places that make runs between NY and FL and will pick up cars for you…
I have put in for quotes from several of the national companies and they are pretty high $800+
I am looking to get a car from Deland FL zip code 32720 to the Buffalo area, normal size car in running condition

any help is appreciated!

when i got my car shipped from tampa to buf it ran me about $550-$600.

C&C auto transport

davesousthernrides

I tried to email Daves but get a delivery failure confirmation on my email, I will check out C&C also, thanks!

find a car?

good God what did you buy now?

lol nice fro

I havent bought anything yet, trying to determine if I can get it shipped reasonably

The car is a 2002 Sunset Orange Metallic Formula with 14k original miles on it

You buy a lot of cars. With gas prices the way they are $800 sounds about right to me.

800-1000 sounds right…

IF i were to do it for you, you would have to pay flight down there $$, ride to the car (or arrange pickup at airport) Gas + hotel driving back + $$ for time… i wouldnt touch this for less then 1k

Why not fly down and drive it back yourself?

Timing is the #1 reason, my dads in the ICU at Buffalo General right now and I am in the process of going out on Family Medical Leave for a few weeks until he hopefully gets better, so needless to say I cant leave town on a long roadtrip right now

I have gotten enclosed quotes for around $1,100- $1,200 , if diddyof2h2h ever pays me the balance on my crown vic I can afford it, if not I am about $500 short…

pay a good friend to drive it back.

i will be in georiga at the end of july. depending on my schedule and where the car is in florida and if you wanna pay my flight from georgia to flordia to get it, i can drive it up on my way back.

I have Pontiac Firebird and Sunset Orange experience. Need an old guy to drive it back for you at a slow pace ? ;o)

lol that would work
I really need to have the pcm speed limiter set at about 75 before I let anyone drive it back

I’ve only been pulled over once for 145 so don’t worry.

search: trustytransport

fly me down, i’ll drive it back

hey i’m jobless fly me down and i’ll drive it back. you can hold the 30th hostage until i get back.

WTF, Again?