Auto shipping?

Yes I searched wanted to know if anyone had any recent experiences

Need to ship a car from Texas to Buffalo.

drivable?

pay ultradriver1000 to do if hes up to it

lol im getting a car from him

lol add in delivery

sounds like negotiating power :slight_smile:

It’s sketchy driving a rwd car from tx to ny this time of year lol

that’s the least manly thing I’ve ever heard

Guess im getting old…

It’s probably close to $400 out of pocket if not more between flight, gas, food, hotel. Shipping quotes seems to start around high $600s

If it was summer it wouldn’t be so bad I would stop in Dallas and other places.

I don’t really have the time to do it right now either. :confused:

If I don’t find a quote I like I will just end up coming down there in early march.

I talked to a few companies looks promising

if you haven’t sorted it out in a couple months, Ill be passing threw lol

Put the details (car, origin, destination) up on uship.com and get some quotes. Some quotes will be from brokers and some will be from actual shippers (the latter are the only bids you want to accept).

Also, you can check through dealers. When I bought my car in Tampa, I actually stopped by a local dealership down there to see how they shipped. They gave me a couple company names, and went from there. If I remember correctly, it was $750 and took about 2 weeks. Then again, that was 4 years ago…

Check out Ready Auto Transport

Search fucker.

I ended up with an awesome deal from what I found via search. Ended up with door to door COVERED transport for less than I was getting quotes for from shipping. Even had the drivers cell phone number. Make sure you go reputable, not just cheap.

PM me and I’ll dig up the info since you’re OG

I tried searching nobody has good fucking answers…I even found your other post about searching lol!

I used carmoves twice. Once was a car from here to Austin Tx. Once was a truck from austin tx here.

They seem to have changed hands, research if they are still reliable.

They are a broker who just finds someone to ship the car.

My truck was brought to texas using a dualie diesel truck with a 3 vehicle flatbed hauler on it.

My car came from texas on a truck that a new car would be shipped on.

Might want to check DAS also.

MAKE SURE IT IS INSURED!

Do not use DAS. Try www.uship.com
$800 is about the norm, but both times I had big diesel trucks shipped. Your car may be less.

Use the place I PM’d you
/thread

One thing I learned- take their estimated time and multiply it by 3. I’ve had 3 cars shipped by 3 different companies, no issues other that waiting.