Anyone in UB's MBA program?

Quote huh?
:needpic:

You better be nice to me or I’ll slap you! :lol:

Hey what’s your real name again? Now that I’ve started the program I’m wondering if I’ve met you?

Erica

If you’ve ever called the office, you’ve probably talked to me first.

I currently strongly regret taking a class from Professor Myungsun Kim. That’s all I can say right now. I’ll be able to say more in a couple of weeks.

Yes!!! She sucks!!! There are others you will not like as well.

What kinda of undergrad GPA did you guys get in with? I heard that a 3.0 is not enough for the MBA and it should be around a 3.4 or so to get in.

I had about a 3.7 when I applied. But the GMAT score plays a huge part in your application. I’ve been told you need at least a 600 to be considered.

Work experience > GPA. Mine was about a 2.9 and I only scored a 630 on my GMAT (didn’t study at all, should have.) But I have good work experience, a strong resume, and good letters of recommendation.

Unless you’re talking about going straight to full time MBA from undergrad, in which case I don’t know. :shrug:

My interview is today. I’ve got a 3.5 with a BS in Biotech and a minor in pharmacology, 670 GMAT

Plus, I just got a really sharp suit. That’s gotta count for something.

Good Luck!! I can’t wait to go back to school…urgh

pics of said suit? good luck buddy

http://wildstyle.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/nelson-haha.jpg
I didn’t have to interview. :stuck_out_tongue:

Going now. Time to bring my A-game. Lets see how badly I can screw this up…

Good Luck man. Remembr this is important to dont puke on yourself or pee your pants.

Whatever you do Don’t Be Yourself

:lol:

I definitely was not being myself.

and I’m in.

weird.

p.s. they cut the fucking class size down to 85 for next year’s incoming with much tighter requirements. I’m glad I didn’t know that cuz I would have actually been nervous, lol

Full time, professional, or executive?

And congrats!

Fulltime.

and I think the only reason they asked me to come in was to make sure I could speak English.

Good thing they didn’t ask me to read