Anyone know anything about 5.0L Mustangs?

History lesson,Police STOPPED using the 5.0 Mustang once the LT1 powered 9C1 Caprice hit the seen… 1993 was the last year for the SSP Mustang.1994 was the begining of the LT1 powered Caprice(Coprice).Once Police tested the 9C1 Caprice,they no longer had a need for the 5.0 Mustang.

The 1994-1996 9C1 Caprice is the best regarded Police car in US history…

i had the same setup in my mustang… minus the intake… my best run ever was 14.4…

13’s without slicks might be difficult … with spray… possible… but im doubting 12s

mlm

i would have to say around low14’s high 13’s

I’ve honestly only ever been there once. Went one other time towards the end of october, but it started pouring before i could get any runs in. it was hard this year, because I usually worked on fridays til 6, so by the time i got out of work, drove down there…you get the idea. I’m really hoping to get out a lot more this coming summer though. it’s a good time!

yeah man i love it, i work landscaping during the summer, i always get out around 4 on fridays so i usually head right up there… its like night and day compared to lancaster, im assuming u have been there

some suspension, a new ecu (those ECUs on the 5.0 sn95 is JUNK! A9L is best for the sn95 I think), cam (trickflow stage 1 would be ideal here), and good tires should be into the 13s NA, possibly high 12s on the bottle.

But with that setup on juice probably high 13s im guesstimating.

What tires does he plan on running?

I would look into some E7 powerheads, flow great for pretty cheap.